Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MassRafTer posted:

They are the best so they don't need the rub.

People need to be less concerned with "the rub" and what could be a better moment than Eddie Kingston winning a major promotion title in TYOOL 2021.

It's weird because out of everyone involved I'm just a little annoyed Mox is this close to more gold.

Loved him as AEW champ, but I really didn't expect his path to go lose title->get friend->chase tag titles

Your point on Kingston stands though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
People are fine to dislike Max Caster but every week there's an instant overreaction to his entrance and I'm just gonna tune it out.

There were about two weeks where it wasn't working for me, it's grown on me, meanwhile people have called him Donald Trump for calling someone a cuck. This week people are more irritated about him saying Mox and Kingston celebrate valentines day together than they are him making a joke about Mox's wife going down on him. One is barely a diss, the other is gosh darn disrespectful!

Hate whoever, but the hate is weirdly overblown.

Edit: if he rapped about mox going down on him that wouldn't be a diss so much as a stunning revelation. In any case, I've fixed my post.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 16:02 on May 20, 2021

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine watching an entire NBA game instead of just the back half of the 4th quarter, where everything actually happens and matters

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tales of the Titty Master

Goddamn

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

John Dudebro posted:

please get all your hangman/omega fantasy booking out of your systems now before orange cassidy wins the title and none of it is valid anymore

:sigh:

Fine.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

cams posted:

if cody ever runs for public office, i will temporarily relocate to his area and get a job working for his opponent. this is a toxx.

Goonspeed

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody Rhodes laughs at cyclists, a trait he learned from his father

poo poo that might win him votes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1397613347626012672?s=20

Oh. Uh.....yay.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Miro was on with ESPN talking his title win and other sports that he follows. Miro talkin' disrespect and violence to Luka Doncic, and that will not stand. It's nice to see him getting the interview, though! It's less goofy than trying to ambush an NBA team in their locker room for a quick photo, and also gives the wrestler a chance at a different kind of promo. It would be nice for more of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7eVqMzR4vk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao amazing