Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I do agree that the All Talk video was probably good enough that they could've just played that for the Acclaimed's intro. (That line about beating Mox so bad he'll need a Shield is mwah!)

Lamuella posted:

Andrade would be a fun Joker, just to build the Triplemania match
This would be great, especially if during the match he busts out the Naito fake dive spot and Omega and Callis lose their goddamn minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

For those with AEW Plus, do they rotate out the free PPV replays you get as part of the package? Right now they have Fight For The Fallen and I think Fyter Fest.

Those weren't 'true' PPVs, they were on BR Live for free in the US, so presumably that's why they're on Fite. I assume the TNT Clash of the Champions or whatever will be done that way too

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

smarxist posted:

one punch to the gut then 16 minutes of peter griffin "aahhhh *hiss*"

Cornette gives it 6 stars, would've gone 7 but no Brian.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Ogogo wa mou... shinderu

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Kirios posted:

Is it weird that I kinda want Young Bucks vs. Mox / Kingston to main event Double or Nothing? That's the money match IMO.

I suspect they may close on Stadium Stampede, if only for fear that having a big cinematic match in the middle of the show will kill the crowd

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
You could also tape Rampage as the third hour, so the crowd's seeing everything in order.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

is whatever CD is working towards the first actual aew retirement match?

I'm a sucker for the 'old gunslinger goes for one last fight' angle, so Daniels challenging Omega, assuming he feels he's up to it and they lay the match out right, is right up my alley.

Then again I also have a pipe dream of PAC taking the pin on Sunday, leading to Orange Cassidy being set for a singles match with Omega, the build to which has a 6 man with the Elite vs OC and Best Friends, but *gasp* those awful Good Brothers beat up Chuckie! How will the babyfaces manage 2 on 3? Only for Where Is My Mind to cut out with OC on the stage and then this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KTKsKZRJ1Q

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 23:26 on May 25, 2021

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Davros1 posted:

It's Daryl

How can you tell, it could be anyone under that mask

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MJeff posted:

If you don't watch Dark, I would recommend tuning in to about 1:30:00ish, an angle of sorts ended the show.

If anyone wants to know: Joey Janela turned heel by abandoning Sonny to get beaten down by Team Taz (specifically HOOK). Even went through the heel tunnel.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

It was fun when he'd show up in a cameo to troll Jericho but he's a face now so this is probably gonna be some weirdass love fest

Nah, MJF and Tully will have paid him off to do something.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

All I'm saying is that nobody has a move called the Cheeky Microwaved Burg.

Not sure a Will Ospreay move is the way to win this.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

A guy I work with is in some weirdo facebook wrestling groups with a guy who was Taz's mailman and apparently Taz wouldn't give the guy the time of day and I say good on Taz

Taz let him survive, what more does he need?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Also good. This reminded me that I want them to pair Dante Martin and Bear Bronson while their partners are out; I'm thinking Bear Force as a team name.

A few minutes ago I actually gave myself goosebumps imagining Final Countdown hitting on the joker spot. I'm not getting my hopes up...but what if?!

AFAIK Europe charge an arm and a leg for that, I'd expect them to stick to Wagner for Danielson if he shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of lifeDark Order's problems!