Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Max has actually been writing clean, thought provoking raps but he is being told by the EVPs (who are fighting) to “throw some gay bashing in there” and “some crypto misogyny wouldn’t hurt either”. I wish we could hear the backpack rapper Max instead of this one

drat you ever hear that max caster song dance with the devil? really makes you think...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

enigmahfc posted:

Is Caster's rap the thing people are going to be weird about this week? I just want to make sure i'm up on "AEW weird posting" for this week's discussion thread.

I hope Caster's openly gay tag partner and friend is okay with the "Valentines" line. I hope he isn't hurt.

No that's every week. remember, he's basically Donald Trump for calling someone a cuck

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

max appreciates elementary school valentines day where you bring 1 valentine for everyone in the class or in wrestling everyone in the heel or face locker room he's saying mox and eddie are generous and make sure everyone feels included even if they don't have a special someone

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ogogo is going to come out to an Eric Clapton song next week

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I need number to tell me both of AEW was good this week and also if I’m happy or upset today.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I had to pick Lebron over AEW because he’s the GOAT

:wrong:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

yea ok posted:

i'll admit it. i've never seen an ep and have mostly been guessing from the recaps and few twitter gifs i've cared to look at. who is orange cassidy?

you'd know him from the twitter gifs he's the hands in pockets guy that's his entire character nothing else don't worry about him

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

what if we just cut the BS and had big tom in aew battle both miro and mox

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Imagine watching an entire NBA game instead of just the back half of the 4th quarter, where everything actually happens and matters

that's when i get my reading done

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

AEW execs need to read this thread as an example of the terrible things that happen when they delay Dynamite by even 2 days.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Lamuella posted:

They'd take her to Chilli's.

Do you need us to take you to Chilli's?

A step up from a microwaved burger

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

So does the burg have some ketchup or mustard or is that too much color in your food for a brit?

brits love brown sauce because it is not colorful and does not scare them

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cardona demands a special challenge to get him to even go to GCW and it's Maki Itoh

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

A guy I work with is in some weirdo facebook wrestling groups with a guy who was Taz's mailman and apparently Taz wouldn't give the guy the time of day and I say good on Taz

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Taz has a rumpus room

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Taz is a nu metal guy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

coconono posted:

was there any doubt

It's nice to have it confirmed

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Everyone please stop bullying Rarity and go do the :siren: Prediction Game :siren:

Time to see if I can out think myself to the bottom of the rankings again!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Taz bobbing his head back and forth in traffic looking like a sunglasses profile pic Twitter guy going ham singing Jonathan Davis lyrics

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

wanna hear him do the scat bit from Freak On A Leash

That was the exact thing I was thinking of but I couldn't figure out a way to describe it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

It’s flat gently caress Friday my dudes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dynamite is on at 10 right?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

blunt posted:

It's great that there's fans again but I'm gonna miss the wrestler-crowd

They should give 6 front row tickets to Austin Gunn and whatever 5 other people he wants to every single show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

khan v khan for the heart of tanahashi