Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Ranking the Jackson’s:

Samuel L Jackson
Ms. Jackson
O’Shea Jackson
Bo Jackson
Peter Jackson
Jax from Mortal Kombat
Nick Jackson
Janet Jackson
Tito Jackson
Michael Jackson (basketball version)

Sorry, the rest don’t rank in the top 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Lamuella posted:

Dynathoughts

Griff Garrison is astounding He's like a Von Erich without the short life expectancy.

Im going to think of this line every time I see Griff now.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I want Lance Archer to be the first trios champion.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Rarity posted:

No, Shawn and Sammy should be wrestling each other over and over again for six months so that the feud gets the time it deserves

I mean, if two wrestlers don’t face each other 18 times over 6 months, have 4 gimmick matches, and somehow end up winning and losing the titles together during this time then how do we know they’re even feuding?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Apparently, so are Bear Country, Griff Garrison (but not Pillman), Ryo and Serpentico as far asfolks not yet on the roster page.

I’m not sure if Pillman is still with MLW, but he did sign his appearance to some other video game being made so there may be legal rights preventing him from appearing in an AEW game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

There’s no dumber body art than Cody’s drat neck ta-

https://twitter.com/realjakehager/status/1398298939196067846?s=21