Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's about time we have a heel who uses Jesus Christ as his hypeman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't want Mox and Kingston to win; I imagined some other "official" team would get the rub from beating the Bucks later on.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

didn't know how much I needed PnP to be aligned with Mox and Kingston til now. MUCH better fit for them so I'm hoping to god Inner Circle dies this month

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

drat I really want a Miro/Mox match someday so we can essentially get Mox v Ishii Part Deux. Plus the promos that will come out of it will be S+ tier.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Send Taiji Ishimori and Taichi over

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the Inner Circle by definition is absolutely a thing that derailed the amount of interesting stuff Sammy and PnP's been able to do. Pinnacle save for Max and Wardlow are not particularly interesting, Blood And Guts was alright but got onesided and gassed by the latter half, and I just didn't buy the sudden "we're sorry and we're faces now" turn from the Circle for the sake of quickly painting themselves as the faces. Granted PnP and Sammy could easily be face workers but Jericho and Hager, not so much.

Maybe I'd like it more if Pinnacle's roster wasn't quite so bland or got so utterly clowned at Blood and Guts but I'm hoping they lose next week so we can free the group from themselves.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't think anyone is confused about timeline or build or anything, at least for me the issue is "FTR/Shawn Spears are boring choices for MJF's rival stable." At least in Jericho's group, everyone save Hager can do cool poo poo or say interesting stuff. MJF got shafted with the team he ended up with, Wardlow exempted.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

someone told me Jericho has wrestled every PWI #1 wrestler except Sting. Time to make that match happen, now or never lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Rarity posted:

Tbh even All Out feels too soon for Hangman to win the title at this point. There's still so many matchups that Kenny's not got through yet. Where's my Jungle Boy match? Where's my Eddie Kingston match? Where's my Sammy Guevara match? And they'd be fools not to run Kenny/Darby as a PPV main event before this run ends

Kenny still has a ton of matchups he can take. Brian Cage, Lance Archer, Christian, MJF, Ricky Starks, Darby, possibly Kazarian, that's all just for starters. If Miro hadn't been the TNT guy he would've been a great possibility and hopefully that can still happen down the line, maybe AEW can do a G1 style thing for these kinds of matches to finally occur.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Miro's proto-Scarface character is fantastic and he's been delivering pure gold since the "destiny" promo. Can't wait to see him annihilate Lance Archer.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lance is great but he's in a very crowded field of people who are also great, all of whom I'd rather see get wins. If there's a third singles title introduced on the 2nd expansion show, he should be put into that picture.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pylons posted:

Riho's IG says she has a big announcement tomorrow. Think she's re-signing?

probably moving to USA full time to be with AEW 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol Jake got mad

https://twitter.com/CeroMiedo313/status/1398302963559538692?s=20