Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i hope we see those shoes hanging from the nearest power line to Daily's Place at some point in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1395212733277249536

Preventing two months of Gum Club matches is another piece of evidence for the "Ogogo is the face" pile

Colten can still team up with Billy!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i'm having mandela effect. his name used to be Agogo right? and the first time Mark Jindrak and Sean O'Haire appeared on WCW their names were switched around to the other guy. they switched it within the first month and it stayed the way it became known

no it was always Ogogo, people on this forum just don't know how to spell

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

re: sammyblog weirdo dean alexander is realllly growing on me

kansas city. kansas.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boar guy posted:

i hate to be the one to point this out and apologize if someone else did but did anyone else notice dean malenko shaking like a leaf during his segment with jericho

he had to stuff his hands in his pockets to get it under control :/

you know that he has Parkinson's right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Reality Protester posted:

tell me more about ROBO

he's from Punjab and he's big and cool and his name is ROBO

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rocky is just applying the gaijin wrestler in japan promo rule of speaking slowly and enunciating clearly to his rapping and i for one applaud him for it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shard posted:

I just noticed the ppv is on a sunday. Is that the new permanent home for the ppv's or is there a reason this one is on a sunday too?

tony said they're planning to do PPVs on sundays if the monday after is a holiday in the US

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I TOLD YOU WE'D GET COLTEN AND BILLY GUNN MATCHES

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5FzFnelvko

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

poo poo, he's Bigfoot

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Reality Protester posted:

Alan Angels is at least ten years too young for the shaved head big beard look

i think his hairline forced the decision more than anything

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if you threw rocks at ryan nemeth his good friends the wingmen would simply block them

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Maybe I just haven't been paying close enough attention, but it's occurred to me that I don't really know why Hangman & Cage are fighting at DoN. It feels like a "these guys both need a PPV match" match.

they're fighting because Brian Cage beat Hangman after Hangman was beat down before the match by Team Taz and Hangman challenged him to a rematch to prove he deserved the win

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

well considering that its over his hair

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

Of course they care as much as any large business would care about its competitors. But if you think anyone from the loving C-suite of WWE would ever pull something like this video you're out of your mind.

Its things like this video that give away the game a bit with AEW in that they thrive on the idea of a war with WWE.

get a load of this guy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fulham will be back in the Premiership after next season, it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the jags are weird because they'll be in the basement for years and then out of nowhere have a really good year or two year stretch and then fall right back into the basement