Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Serena Deeb is such an asset to that division. Good match with her and Red Velvet and while RV is coming along, I have to say Deeb did a lot to pull things together. Stand out on a very good show.

Everything else just set up a very exciting PPV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm gonna miss Austin Gunn screaming in the crowds. Poor baby.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

enigmahfc posted:

Next Wednesday is going to be weird without Dynamite

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm still kinda hoping PnP will split off to do their own thing, get a refocused push, and win the tag titles. I'd rather them than Mox and Eddie even if I love them as a team together.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Rocky beats JD. The Hunk Squad beats him down. Do PPA/Bononi/Nemeth/Drake vs Romero/BFs/Orange on Dark.

Trust me, Tony.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

STAC Goat posted:

I find the sincerely apologetic thing very false. I think it all would have played better if they had allowed Jericho to be the "bad guy" who got played by MJF and had to make it up to the others and win them back. It would have made Jericho's apologies feel more sincere and the other guys would have gotten distance from culpability and more sympathy.

I think that's the problem. The Pinnacle didn't really do anything major to Inner Circle. They injured Jericho, embarrassed them, bloodied them a bit, got Santana arrested. I think it would have been a lot bigger if MJF had really broken the Inner Circle and they had to try and heal as a group.

I'm not trying to disregard your right to an opinion, but it is pretty funny to consider putting Santana in jail as nothing major. You go spend 2 weeks in jail, see if you like it!

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

rotinaj posted:

Ok

That doesn’t change the fact that this feud keeps missing when they could do stuff to heighten anticipation. It feels like they basically are assuming that any and all of the build for past things for Jericho, the inner circle, MJF, FTR, and the Pinnacle just automatically made this feud hot, and they kinda rushed through all the parts that would be fun. I was hoping for weeks of back and forth warfare like that segment where the pinnacle was in the inner circle locker room, and they opened the bathroom door, and there was the circle. That was cool and good and fun. Them doing an in unison cheer of how much they want to fight in the stadium stampede was less so.

I'm just coming the total opposite direction. I liked that week of backstage brawling, but after that let's get to the matches. Hopefully IC loses and we can move on. I don't get the "rush" thing when this Jericho/MJF story has been going on for months. I don't feel deprived of like New Japan style undercard tags of Spears & FTR vs Guevara & PnP. Would the matches be good? Yeah probably, but I'm good on this story going even longer.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
"We don't watch BTE Dark" slayed me.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
There are no good billionaires, but TK is making a real honest shot at being the first.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Lance's perpetual problem is that I love Archer a lot, but that line of singles stars is long. He's not getting past Hangman or MJF for the world title. And I truly think Miro will go for a while and then Orange Cassidy will be snatching the TNT title. And it's hard to see this as a slight because frankly tag guy followed by midcard singles guy is where he was at his best in New Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

boxcarhobo posted:

triple h pointing at new nxt superstar reeehoe

I'm mad at you for even joking about this.