Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

SamuraiFoochs posted:

When Scorpio was cutting his Angry Heel Promo there were times that he had a serious case of Jinder Mahal face and I couldn't unsee it once I thought of that.

Lol drat as if he wasn’t buried enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Tell me I'm wrong though.

Oh no, I can totally see it. It just makes me feel a little sad for him.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

No his dad is Garrison Keilor

Canceled

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Yeah, the thing I don't like about IC/Pinnacle is that they can seemingly only have group brawls. Why not have Sammy do some singles matches, or FTR vs PNP on Dynamite sometime? And yet there's no indication that anyone is even considering letting the members of the groups have individual matches.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I bought a copy of a Ted Leo show poster at a festival and brought it over to him to sign. He told me he had never seen that poster before and asked where I had gotten it. I told him which screen printer booth I got it from and added, but I’m pretty sure that was his last copy. He signed it “Glad YOU got the last one. - Ted”

Ted Leo rules

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

We could all agree to just watch Elevation on Wednesday if we need to :justpost: with a break in the middle

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I hate to come back to the microwaved UK burger thing but I suspect that was a focus grouped sponsored post that Cody paid for to get Ogogo some more heel heat.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

If I were Anthony Ogogo I would have broken Cody’s ribs instead of my own, but I’m just built different

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

He will be knocked out on purpose by the governator

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Tony Khan has poor impulse control, but it’s worked out ok so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I wish the AEW execs could act a little more professional like WWE’s

Their refs too