Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sick of the acclaimed Always getting these trumped up charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

Does he post here?
lmfao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Can’t wait for the big helping of beef at double or nothing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Wait a minute! Max was making an oral sex joke! That fiend! Renee and Mox are happily married! Boy, I hope he gets some comeuppance for this!
i can’t believe max would twist renee’s perfectly innocently named podcast into something rude, she is probably very upset :smith:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

HOOK's getting the Jade/Ogogo treatment so chances are he's gonna be pretty good

do you remember the cinematic darby/sting vs cage/starks match

when will hobbs ran in in a mask to interfere my girlfriend yelled IT'S HOOK and i haven't stopped teasing her about it yet, probably never will

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

drat I really want a Miro/Mox match someday so we can essentially get Mox v Ishii Part Deux. Plus the promos that will come out of it will be S+ tier.
i like miro a lot but lol @ this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

miro and max should have a rap battle

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smarxist posted:

can't get over Jade resplendently draped in nickelodeon gak

i can't get over her arms bulging out of it, god drat she's the best

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mooseinfants posted:

She sounded so natural scolding Sterling for interrupting her too. So much natural alpha female energy in that segment, it was easily her best talking segment so far.

agreed. her catchphrase is a wee bit lame imo, so the promo was already an improvement not having to build to her saying Im That Bitch at the end

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jade running into the creative meeting like “okay how about a new catchphrase Mom Is Looking to Fight”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Butch is in the top 2-3 of AEW folks I'd like to hang out with, he seems chill as hell

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The dippin dots brawl is still maybe my favourite dynamite segment yet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the potato brawl was very good too, but dippin dots had crowd members just milling around the concourse while it was going on and god i miss crowds and such :smith:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smarxist posted:

the self hot tag was as incredible as it was corny, which is what wrestling should always strive to be
This.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the only two good hager promos were the one where he said nothing and the one where he said championships

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

extremely blessed content

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

I went full autisms on a first date once and told the whole story arc of the Golden Lovers and Kenny’s character, she said she admired my passion and we never talked again.

lmfao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I had friends over tonight who just started watching AEW a few weeks ago and didn’t know what a stadium stampede is, so we watched the first one. They liked it a whole lot and are excited for stadium stampede on sunday :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Nando's is the equivalent of, and I say this with no hyperbole, scoffing down a greasy slab of cardboard you found in a dumpster
like anyone’s gonna listen to the food opinions of the rustler hustler

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shard posted:

Just a reminder to the mods: I :toxx:'d myself saying if Miro doesn't retain the title at the PPV then I will eat a prob for a month. If he doesn't retain the title this Friday I'll eat that prob then as well. Bottom line - my guy is holding onto the title past Sunday.
wow brave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kvantum posted:

He just needs another backstage video where he's putting dudes into trash and and throwing them up into ceiling tiles.

this