Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

explosivo posted:

Pretty jazzed about a live Dynamite tonight :woop:

I've been really happy with the pre and post PPV dynamites. It'd be so easy for them to phone it in, but they always seem to be solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Why didn't anyone, including his wife, try to talk him out of that?

Scarf fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 28, 2021

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

sticklefifer posted:

Archer is going to be fine if he loses, but they've been telling this story long-term with him ever since they introduced the TNT title. He was cutting promos about how that belt was made for guys like him, then he loses the finals. Then he consistently talks about wanting it from Darby, until an uneasy alliance with Sting stops him. Then he goes for Miro, and will presumably lose that too. So it's not just diminishing returns with wanting the belt, it's a growing story of him not getting the job done. The natural conclusion is that Jake is holding him back, and ditching him will finally get him the belt. Otherwise he's just the guy who can't win the specific belt he wants. Added to that, Miro's destined for main event status so he doesn't need the TNT for that long. This feud could easily keep going, so maybe Miro keeps it for the summer and Archer takes it at All Out. Otherwise he might as well just stop chasing it entirely.

I hope they find a good direction for him, and it'd be interesting at least to see he and Jake split. I've been coming around on him the last few months; I've never been a fan of the whole no-sell-unstoppable-juggernaut poo poo, but the dude can work. He's slowly but surely getting better on the mic too.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Penguin Patrol posted:

omg we thought this was a story about Hangman realizing he needs the dark order, but it's really hangman realizing they're the ones who need saving :qq::qq::qq:

Join Dark Horser

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Johnny Hungee-over