Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we've got a ton of live events coming soon, figure its a good idea to get them all in one place since covid made everything go super piecemeal and scattered

personal hype levels are high for this one. fingers crossed we get DQ12 and maybe Builders 2

next MH Rise livestream is the same day and will hopefully talk about the rest of the endgame for rise. also stoked for this, i want more content

this one's for that one guy from the screenshot thread

summer game fest starts on june 10th and goes for a solid month. no clue how that's gonna work with e3 starting shortly after but worth looking at

Friday, June 11: Netflix Geeked Week
Friday, June 11: Koch Media Prime Time
Saturday, June 12: Ubisoft Forward
Sunday, June 13: Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
Wednesday, June 16: Steam Next Fest
Wednesday, June 23 Sonic Symphony Orchestra
Thursday, July 22: EA Play

https://e3expo.com/

FULL SCHEDULE:
https://twitter.com/E3/status/1402302212324270083

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1400089827501092867

starts the day after e3, presumably just e3 for people with terminal steam aids

Summer Games Done Quick: A Mike Uyama Joint is gonna happen July 4 through July 11.

second part of GDC is in late july. obvs not the most common time for games to be announced but potentially still worth looking at

e: early e3/sumer game fest schedule

June 5, 2021 at 2am PT/5am ET: Indie Live Expo
June 5, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 6, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 10, 2021 at 11am PT/2pm ET: Summer Game Fest 2021 Kickoff Live
June 11, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Koch Primetime
June 12, 2021: Devolver Digital
June 12, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Wholesome Direct 2021
June 12, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Ubisoft Forward
June 12, 2021 after Ubisoft: Gearbox
June 13, 2021: Future Games Show
June 13, 2021: PC Gaming Show
June 13, 2021: Square-Enix
June 13, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
June 14, 2021: Take-Two
June 14, 2021 at 1pm PT/4pm ET: Limited Run Games
June 14, 2021 at 2:30pm PT/5:30pm ET: Capcom
June 15, 2021 at 9 am PT/12am ET: NINTENDO DIRECT
June 15, 2021 after Nintendo: Bandai Namco
June 15, 2021: E3 2021 Awards Show

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jun 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just need them back...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i just need them back...

i'm literally bummed we'll probably never get a sony live event again because they're tired of getting constantly owned online lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Don't forget Summer Games Done Quick 2021: A Mike Uyama Joint, OP.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

i just need them back...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

i just need them back...

lmao I'd forgotten

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don't forget Summer Games Done Quick 2021: A Mike Uyama Joint, OP.

added :tipshat:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i'm literally bummed we'll probably never get a sony live event again because they're tired of getting constantly owned online lol

the directs they put out now with like 2 games and the vibe of a pbs car show suck rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the directs they put out now with like 2 games and the vibe of a pbs car show suck rear end

right? theyve gone from showing bad games in an entertaining way to just dropping them on your doorstep and it sucks rear end. low energy soy-based lifeforms running sony these days

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I actually just took e3 off. was going to take a week at the end of July, but it looks like they'll need me in the office, so if I'm picking a random week in June, it may as well be during e3.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

fingers crossed we get DQ12 and maybe Builders 2
i have good news for you on that last one

Fungah! posted:

summer game fest starts on june 10th and goes for a solid month. no clue how that's gonna work with e3 starting shortly after but worth looking at
iirc sgf isn't claiming exclusivity on any events, so the way it's gonna work is that it's probably gonna blend into e3 in a strange way with some livestream events technically covering both banners or neither :shrug:

Fungah! posted:

if it's anything like last year it'll basically be "yo, here's a fuckload of demos for games you haven't heard of", which i'm fine with because that introduced me to Fights In Tight Spaces which loving ooooooowns.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is going to be amazing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Kins posted:

i have good news for you on that last one

lol whoops

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
also re: the dragon quest thing - the first half of it will apparently be dedicated to the japan-only mmorpg, so either hope for a western release announcement or try and stay awake until the new lineup reveal

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i wish i could just think about a gaming event without having my thoughts instantly devolve into the words “elden ring” repeating over and over

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

vibe of a pbs car show
Lmao.

Irrationally excited about E3 this year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

now that mixers dead and also i have an xbox microsoft should find a new way of giving me free things during e3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

now that mixers dead and also i have an xbox microsoft should find a new way of giving me free things during e3

It's called Game Pass Ultimate. Topic Locked

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

this is going to be amazing

i'm hoping for more port announcements

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's called Game Pass Ultimate. Topic Locked

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i want:

the mmo localized, not for me but for the imps that have time for mmos
ports of the ds games to switch, up to and including 9
dq builders 3
end on dq12

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i want:

the mmo localized, not for me but for the imps that have time for mmos
ports of the ds games to switch, up to and including 9
dq builders 3
end on dq12

check out this hater who doesnt want a rocket slime trilogy pack and a new dragon quest monsters

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
look at these two idiots who don't want a new Torneko game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if they do actually good ports of all the games then i declare, here and now, that dragon quest will be my next series to play through after yakuza. with lorrick and his descendents as my witnesess.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

check out this hater who doesnt want a rocket slime trilogy pack and a new dragon quest monsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

we've got a ton of live events coming soon, figure its a good idea to get them all in one place since covid made everything go super piecemeal and scattered

personal hype levels are high for this one. fingers crossed we get DQ12 and maybe Builders 2

next MH Rise livestream is the same day and will hopefully talk about the rest of the endgame for rise. also stoked for this, i want more content

https://e3expo.com/

no schedule yet, but Nintendo, microsoft, square, ubisoft, and i think capcom are all having events during this. ubisofts already announced an ubisoft forward (lol) on the 12th, presumably there'll be a direct and whatever direct knockoffs everyone else has prepared

Summer Games Done Quick: A Mike Uyama Joint is gonna happen July 4 through July 11.

gently caress this stupid poo poo

second part of GDC is in late july. obvs not the most common time for games to be announced but potentially still worth looking at

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

look at these two idiots who don't want a new Torneko game
another dq mystery dungeon would loving rock

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Purple pated pediphiles prance proudly and WideShittingPoopingPeppegyaPeepoPoggersWideTurdPederastryMomSSNOmegaGroom-ly on the e3 stage! Gamers rejoice! Randy prtichford performs "randys trick" and a mystery usb appears in your next gen console.of choice with several low quality .wmv and .rm files apparently filmed in south east Asia, as well as a tear filled intro from Jeff "doritos"" gee off" knightly about the time he had an egg wth kojima on little saint James. Hoope!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Edit: messed up the quote

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Purple pated pediphiles prance proudly and WideShittingPoopingPeppegyaPeepoPoggersWideTurdPederastryMomSSNOmegaGroom-ly on the e3 stage! Gamers rejoice! Randy prtichford performs "randys trick" and a mystery usb appears in your next gen console.of choice with several low quality .wmv and .rm files apparently filmed in south east Asia, as well as a tear filled intro from Jeff "doritos"" gee off" knightly about the time he had an egg wth kojima on little saint James. Hoope!

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m really excited for the dragon quest thing although also ready to be slightly disappointed if there’s no Dragon Quest X western launch announcement in the half of the event dedicated to X and the rest of the event is about all the Adventures of Dai games. But hell Infinity Strash might be cool, the idea of a DQ action-RPG is neat so I’ll be fine either way. Praying for a Builders 3 announcement :pray:

I’m really excited for whatever Nintendo’s got at E3, I’m hoping for some Zelda 35th stuff now that they’ve given Skyward Sword HD some time to squeeze out any preorders that they’re going to get. The same leak announcing a May release date for Nocturne HD, which turned out to be true, also leaked a Q4 2021 for BOTW2 and while obviously any leak needs to be taken with a big grain of salt it’s get me hopeful for more information about BOTW2 at E3.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Strash

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

https://youtu.be/B9S8-qS2mLE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is gdq gonna be in person again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

is gdq gonna be in person again

nah, online only

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I legitimately hope that mike uyama dies of restless leg syndrome. And also that everyine involved I gdc dies from crunch overwork. And that san francisco and san jose fall into the ocean