Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

John Romero posted:

there’s a lot of chatter about a big potential leak this morning. seems like it could be square

Thi5f incoming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!
more American games for square jp to get pissed about

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation

American McGay posted:

Leaks are dumb. I like being disappointed live.

I understand your viewpoint but I believe it to still be within the scope of this thread I can use spoiler tags or move to another

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/johntv/status/1396722516966608900?s=21

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1396856690922999813?s=19

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That game, in that place , at that time ...I suppose it can't be helped

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nioh my god.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tearing my shirt off screaming at potential DQXII news

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

a dark and spooky dark souls ff1 is real funny idea

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thencreators of ninja gaiden 3 and ninja gaiden: yauba! Awesome!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Too bad team ninja fired itagaki for being to high t or we could have final fantasy's version of the devils third

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://youtu.be/OCWQXxqbIbA

Image sephiroth pounding those skins instead. Wow!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

anyone can make a dark souls game it doesnt matter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

anyone can make a dark souls game it doesnt matter

Lol I didnt even see thensouls like 2nd tweet. Good lord

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its official folks. "Souls like" has ruined gaming more than terrible gimmicks like vr and motion controls, designing everything for sub 30fps 10 year old xboxs and ps consoles, every game being "seasonal" with micro transactions after you buy it, the entire nation of china, etc.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh poo poo. AND metroid other m

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Its official folks. "Souls like" has ruined gaming more than terrible gimmicks like vr and motion controls, designing everything for sub 30fps 10 year old xboxs and ps consoles, every game being "seasonal" with micro transactions after you buy it, the entire nation of china, etc.
Been sayin this.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol wtf

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

remaking dragon quest 5....... as a metrodivania!!!! enjoy the classic pixel art of a square enix iOS remake as you do the shovel knight bounce on a slime.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

remaking dragon quest 5....... as a metrodivania!!!! enjoy the classic pixel art of a square enix iOS remake as you do the shovel knight bounce on a slime.

final fantasy.... as a mmo lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What if DQ was a minecraft

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
I think it sounds like a cool idea

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ninja theory hasnt made a good game since the first two 3d ninja gaidens and i have no trust in their ability to do it now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

ninja theory hasnt made a good game since the first two 3d ninja gaidens and i have no trust in their ability to do it now

Ninja gaiden 2 also isnt good. And the changes to sigma from ng black are mostly terrible. They hate itagaki so theyre never going to release ngb again tho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got Nioh and didn't like it. Then I bought Nioh 2 for like $10 because people said it was a big improvement and it was exactly the same. Nioh thanks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh rq if the dragon quest thing leaks and anyone posts anything from it in here i will find you and do fist of the north star on you. consider yourself warned

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rumor: Square Enix is working with Free Radical on a Dragon Quest/Haze crossover FPS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ninja gaiden 2 also isnt good. And the changes to sigma from ng black are mostly terrible. They hate itagaki so theyre never going to release ngb again tho

tbh i didnt play 2 and only heard my friend who likes 3d action games aying it was good. sigma kicked rear end, everything else ninja theory ever made was fished out of an outhouse by itagaki personally

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation

Fungah! posted:

tbh i didnt play 2 and only heard my friend who likes 3d action games aying it was good. sigma kicked rear end, everything else ninja theory ever made was fished out of an outhouse by itagaki personally

team ninja made NG and is now the subject of this rumor. Ninja theory made dmc and that really good enslaved game. Microsoft owns them now I think

the closest I have ever gotten to a souls game is Jedi fallen order. the genre is so appealing to me but it is hard as a dad gamer to play a game without a pause button. lighter souls is appealing to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

team ninja made NG and is now the subject of this rumor. Ninja theory made dmc and that really good enslaved game. Microsoft owns them now I think

the closest I have ever gotten to a souls game is Jedi fallen order. the genre is so appealing to me but it is hard as a dad gamer to play a game without a pause button. lighter souls is appealing to me

:kstare:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

Sigma reworked a lot of stuff and rebalanced everything. They also chamge the moves and weapon properties. And the Rachael chapters are garbo. Enemy behavior and placements were all changed. Some of the bosses weakness were taken away for.some reason. Its not terrible if that's the only way to play it but ive demped a bajillion hours into vanilla ng and ng:b and played sigma a few times I much prefer the originals. The additions make everythingnslight worse (or much worse for raechel). Its like the only worthwhile game on 20 years of xbox and is fortunately its bc on all the systems thanks to lord Modi using hiuduvta magic to use 5000 year old vedic gundams to destroy Islam.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

If only ayane the beautiful yamatonadeshiko instead of raechael the disgust western PIG were playable in sigma them wed be talkin :flashfap:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ng:b and jet set radio future are also the like only functioning games in the xbox emulator fortunately those are the only 2 worth playing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wait lol i meant black, got them mixed up. i got sigma years later nd played and liked that too but yeah black was much better imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ninja Gaiden Ligma

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

wait lol i meant black, got them mixed up. i got sigma years later nd played and liked that too but yeah black was much better imo

:beers:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Ng:b and jet set radio future are also the like only functioning games in the xbox emulator fortunately those are the only 2 worth playing

ummm? Otogi much?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

huge news folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol