Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Don't forget Summer Games Done Quick 2021: A Mike Uyama Joint, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

now that mixers dead and also i have an xbox microsoft should find a new way of giving me free things during e3

It's called Game Pass Ultimate. Topic Locked

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Purple pated pediphiles prance proudly and WideShittingPoopingPeppegyaPeepoPoggersWideTurdPederastryMomSSNOmegaGroom-ly on the e3 stage! Gamers rejoice! Randy prtichford performs "randys trick" and a mystery usb appears in your next gen console.of choice with several low quality .wmv and .rm files apparently filmed in south east Asia, as well as a tear filled intro from Jeff "doritos"" gee off" knightly about the time he had an egg wth kojima on little saint James. Hoope!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nioh my god.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What if DQ was a minecraft

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got Nioh and didn't like it. Then I bought Nioh 2 for like $10 because people said it was a big improvement and it was exactly the same. Nioh thanks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rumor: Square Enix is working with Free Radical on a Dragon Quest/Haze crossover FPS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

team ninja made NG and is now the subject of this rumor. Ninja theory made dmc and that really good enslaved game. Microsoft owns them now I think

the closest I have ever gotten to a souls game is Jedi fallen order. the genre is so appealing to me but it is hard as a dad gamer to play a game without a pause button. lighter souls is appealing to me

:kstare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ninja Gaiden Ligma

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wonder if there will be any additional unannounced mons like the last update.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

E3 is shaping up to be a monster

elf help book posted:

How long Gay Bowser?

In Training posted:

300+ game journos on a Zoom call intermittently hitting the Raise Hand button waiting for an ominously rotating OVerwatch loot crate to open when the countdown ends. This! Is! Gaming!!!!!!!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That stream was dope as hell. Super excited for DQ3 HD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Todd Howard presents Dragon Quest 12

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Crying like Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon Quest ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As per community response, we have made Dawn Horizon uglier for the sequel. We changed her brow structure, added custom made dog poo poo shaders, and added an additional 340% Stank to her white girl dreds. All this and more, coming to Horizon Zero Awards 2: Struggle of Planet Omega in 2022.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Wholesome Direct 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

there’s some chatter that this year’s devolver digital is going to be cohosted by a motherfucking velociraptor on bath salts. take it with a grain of salt (haha) but it seems EXACTLY like the kind of poo poo those glorious bastards would cook up.

Sharting my jorts in anticipation.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

tfw you're writing a post and by the time you finish, holepisser already has a parody of it lmao

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DEVOLVER DIGITAL: I have epic baconed the presentation. Pray I don't epic bacon it further.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reputable sources have leaked that E3 may be adding a fourth E this year.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Taking time off for religious reasons *insert Dorito Pope picture here*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

The only thing interesting that could happen at linited run games is if someone kills all their emplouees. gently caress you mother fuckers! The gently caress am I getting emails for a 200 dollars of the crap genesis version of magaman1-3. Die!

Maga man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got equipped with: Drumpf pee tape. Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tuning into the Gearbox presentation to watch Randy Pitchford perform an acoustic version of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny song with hologram Claptrap on backup vocals. Gaming FTW!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i hope the square one is like last time where they showed awesome japanese stuff for half of it and then a cutscene for avengers leaving everyone confused

Lol. FF16 gameplay trailer, surprise Dragon Quest 4-8 Switch ports, Chrono Break announcement, oh and one more thing: Urban Chaos HD remaster!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

i thought for sure Babylon's fall was vaporware

I completely forgot about it until now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This Billie Eilish Music Video Parody Starring Tiny Tina Is Everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

i dunno the official e3 lounges are looking pretty litty to me
https://twitter.com/mattjbrown/status/1401966089546895362

E3 ftw

https://twitter.com/mattjbrown/status/1401975895968059392

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RE village DLC maybe?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

finally played the RE:VII DLC so I'd be into that. Somehow make it so that Joe Baker was in the town too and now he's gotta punch his way home

Joe Baker suplexing werewolves? *Austin Powers voice* Yes please

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Just imagining the type of sniveling dweeb who would pause the trailer when they see a Kriss Vector, and go aww yeah or something, or be able to immediately identify Sig’s big boy next gen AR by silhouette alone. Actually funny to me

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The geniuses at DICE, Electronic Arts and Frostbite Labs have done it again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have gameplay in your... in your video game trailer, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol