Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I'm not a big fan of the "Let's Stream" thread, it's very active and there's lots of good stuff in there but I find it's hard to keep up with. If a poster in there streams regularly enough and uploads their vods to youtube, I'd personally like to see them be able to set up a general "Goon123 plays games" thread for themselves without dedicating it to a specific game, like a traditional LP thread. I think that would give them some space to introduce themselves to new audience members and let people like me find other stuff they've done without having to dig through the current thread.

I'm not a poster in that thread and I don't do any streaming myself so I'm not sure if anyone there would actually want to do something like this, but I figured I'd float the idea anyway.

TitusGroen posted:

A minor request but.. maybe require posts in the New LP thread to state whether they are VLP or SSLP? I know I type prefer one type over the other and when browsing for a new one, it can be a tedious to click on one and have to skim before find out it isn't my preferred type.

It's a minor quibble so feel free to ignore the suggestion!

I remember one of the mods earlier in the year saying they might look into setting up an "LP type" tag similar to how Ask/Tell has their separate Ask or Tell tag, which I think would be a really good addition!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU