Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Leal posted:

Rename Let's Play to Let's Feast for November.

Thanksgiving was in October :lofty::canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Absolutely The gently caress Not

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Harsh but fair

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Yeah we're going to work on the wording but there's a pretty clear difference between Persona 5 and what Revil was perma'd for.

Also post on your main you weenie

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I watched roughly ten seconds of the Date A Live anime years ago because I saw the title and thought "oh hey that's that thing that inspired Toby Fox"

It consisted of a girl constantly flashing her underwear shouting "I'm 14 and I want to have sex with my brother!!"

Needless to say you can see why I nuked that thread instantly. it was LIVE A Live that Toby liked

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If you post hole in LP I will lock you in a warehouse and hunt you like I'm Freddy Fazbear I stg