Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Alternatively, a simple "We had to do it to 'em." or "They had it coming." would probably suffice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Dearest Martha,

The war on Christmas continues to go poorly. The denizens of Halloweentown have thus far managed to hold back the unstoppable tides of elves and questionable egg-based beverages more by memory than by might of arms. Their leader, Commander C. Kringle, still remembers the humiliation, the horrors that he beheld when the Pumpkin King captured him some years ago. This fear of the dread creatures which he knows to be there are all that have stemmed the fell tide of red and green.

This does not mean the xmas army has been inactive. November has fallen in its entirety, countless reindeer stamping on their bountiful harvests to reduce them to nothing. Their cornucopia is broken, the gizzards of turkeys are everywhere. Please forgive the staining of the paper; it is impossible to get any supplies of worth in this place since the Black Friday Massacre. No longer do the children of this place express thanks, instead only expressing what they want, on their knees as they pray to the altar of their new god.

I would ask for reinforcements to be sent, but I am all too aware that none shall come. Martha, I only wish that I might see your eyes one more time. To whisk myself to your side, away from this endless hell of gore and tinsel. To cook a turkey, and enjoy a pie made from the bodies of pumpkins gutted in service of horror not a month before. I know, in my heart, that this is impossible. The smell of peppermint draws near, and I am cold. Yet, still...

All I want for Christmas... is you.