Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What game is that OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Want to meet that dad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Sung Alice in Chainsly] I’m the dad on Xbox.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tato posted:

my dad kept the NES running overnight once so he could beat Super Mario Bros.

when we got a SNES he played mario world as well with me but was frustrated by the extra buttons on the controller.

he got up to forest secret area, played it once and died, and never touched a game again until wii golf

The dad calm freakout

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

dad why is there a copy of super mario world buried in your toolbox

'i dont want to talk about it'

Dad, are you crying because of the cows?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Please, gaming is my father. Call me bideo james

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

my dad bought his own personal GBA SP solely so he could try to beat SMB3 solo. iirc he got stuck partway through World 8 and never managed to finish it. :smith:

Some say that dad is still trying to beat world 8 to this very day

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Haha... but really dads be like that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My dad got a Wii and Wii Fit but barely ever used it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

my parents got a Wii fit and they were really excited for me to come over and stand on it so the game would say "ouch!" but then it didn't say that to me. once they learned the "ouch" was based on weight, they decided it was pretty rude and stopped using it.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also lol that Wii Fit calls you a fat piece of poo poo and makes your Mii obese if you’re over a certain BMI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey AB