Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
ty both, i was confused at first cuz there were no links but theyre all down the thread lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
bump

new japan pro is on tonite at a sane time& im getting hype

Twenty Four

your friend sk posted:

wrestling is fun and there are lots of good things happening!

here's the most byob wrestler, orange cassidy, trying not to spill his beer while he wrestles chicago's favorite son colt cabana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MzDL4MSc

I clicked on this thread because of the byob spaceship thread in the new wrasslin sub forum, and this video is my favorite and orange cassidy is apparently hilariously great!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Twenty Four posted:

I clicked on this thread because of the byob spaceship thread in the new wrasslin sub forum, and this video is my favorite and orange cassidy is apparently hilariously great!

pro wrestling & byob seem to go together like peas in a pod which seems weird sometimes but i guess we all cant deny our interests

----------------

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
wrestling is fun and I like to see people doing cool things in the ring.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

i liked when stone cold steven austin and booker t fought in that supermarket

biosterous

today i got reminded of steiner math and steiner history and what a good set of things to get reminded of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z87sTjWgX5c

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Armitage posted:

wrestling is fun and I like to see people doing cool things in the ring.

Have you heard the good word of Maki Itoh? :catholic:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Rarity posted:

Have you heard the good word of Maki Itoh? :catholic:

she is the cutest in the world and should be the cutest world champion in the world.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Armitage posted:

she is the cutest in the world and should be the cutest world champion in the world.

:hai:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

take the moon

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

today i got reminded of steiner math and steiner history and what a good set of things to get reminded of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z87sTjWgX5c

sometimes when i type out posts i imagine how scott steiner would mispronounce them. truly he lives in my head rent free

----------------

Escape From Noise

Chance of winning... DRASTIC GO DOWN!

biosterous

i just remembered, at the nxt show spouse and i went to back in like 2019, our section started a "wowie zowie" chant that ended up getting picked up by the whole crowd and got loud enough to make it to the broadcast

this is my proudest wrestling-related accomplishment

gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The one time I managed to get a whole crowd chanting was at a WWE house show in 2017 when these two kids were somehow cheering for Baron Corbin over local hero Finn Balor so I countered with gently caress YOU CORBIN and that got picked up by the entire arena.

But seriously, gently caress Baron Corbin

take the moon

by sebmojo
i once thought really hard about throwing a streamer into the ring but decided id prolly miss so i let my fren throw all the streamers

still unsure about that decision

----------------

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

my roommate went to a live WWE event once and it turned out to be the smackdown where roman reigns got handcuffed to a post and had wet dog food dumped on him.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

biosterous posted:

i just remembered, at the nxt show spouse and i went to back in like 2019, our section started a "wowie zowie" chant that ended up getting picked up by the whole crowd and got loud enough to make it to the broadcast

this is my proudest wrestling-related accomplishment

related: I got a house show to chant USA at a match with Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Rusev, and Cesaro. Lana yelled at us that THERE IS NO AMERICAN TO THIS STUPID MATCH

take the moon

by sebmojo

your friend sk posted:

related: I got a house show to chant USA at a match with Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Rusev, and Cesaro. Lana yelled at us that THERE IS NO AMERICAN TO THIS STUPID MATCH

lol

----------------

FluffieDuckie

The last time I watched wrestling the Von Erichs were wrestling

Are the Von Erichs still wrestling?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

FluffieDuckie posted:

*tugs collar nervously*

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FluffieDuckie posted:

The last time I watched wrestling the Von Erichs were wrestling

:yikes:

take the moon

by sebmojo
wuz thinking of zany DDT matches and am watching this. wanted to find omega v. the doll or him v the nine year old but couldnt find them presented well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw

----------------

biosterous

kenny vs 9yo

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/69082/Nine-Year-Old-Girl-Vs-Professional-Wrestler/

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Wow. Way to totally trigger Jim Cornett!

take the moon

by sebmojo
bump cuz im watching slammiversary & its lol

----------------

nut

op will have u think this is a good thread, nay, a great thread and maybe that’s great for all u slapnuts backwards folks from *checks notes on palm* …Dick Bong recreational park?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

op will have u think this is a good thread, nay, a great thread and maybe that’s great for all u slapnuts backwards folks from *checks notes on palm* …Dick Bong recreational park?

BOOOOOOOOOO

nut

heel who feels bad and gets worried when people boo

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

heel who feels bad and gets worried when people boo

look im just not as good as this guy so i pulled his tights to win and used a chair. give me a break. im doing my best

----------------

ARMBAR A COP

i got a picture with paul london when i was 16

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

ARMBAR A COP posted:

i got a picture with paul london when i was 16

thats dope. paul london ruled as the white rabbit guy

----------------

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

thats dope. paul london ruled as the white rabbit guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RBwoUbvxx0

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

who the gently caress booked nick gage for aew (mdk all fukkin day)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

ARMBAR A COP

someone get a cameo from nick gage and get him to say popular forums memes

----------------

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ARMBAR A COP posted:

someone get a cameo from nick gage and get him to say popular forums memes

NICK GAGE "THE KING OF THIS poo poo" SAYS LOWTAX IS A MOTHERFUCKER AND I COULD KICK HIS rear end UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS I HAVE IN MY HOUSE, MDK ALL FUCKIN DAY

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

buff byobwell

take the moon

by sebmojo
i looked in the nick gage thread in rsf but didnt rly wanna post there but he seemed like a cool dude

----------------

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

take the moon posted:

i looked in the nick gage thread in rsf but didnt rly wanna post there but he seemed like a cool dude

:hai:

i remember a video he posted on twitter where he said if he saw anyone being transphobic at any show he was at, he was gonna break their legs because he wasn't afraid to go back to jail. or something along those lines

not a big deathmatch fan (unless it's virtual) so i can't watch any or many of his matches but i like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
mdk all fuckin day