Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Here's the part where Nick Gage says trans rights.

https://twitter.com/TigerDriver9X/status/1280569534483771393?s=20

I love the part where he tells transphobes he will gently caress them up if he sees them.

I wish all wrestlers were like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
i finished watching slammiversary to see what would happen with yay white and matt striker just kept making the most annoying points

i liked him in lu but man sometimes he just doesnt work in other scenarios

e: im p sure elp is confirmed for trans rights or someone said something 2 that effect once

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
mostly when he was like many feel that King Switch's BC Era isn't the true generation of bullet club. what does that even mean. bc is for life, not just for whatever generation omega was part of

then he wa slike yknow i dont necessarily agree but theres an argument which is liiiiike god forbid i take any kind of position

bc is still hype. king switch, kenta, elp, taiji, even EVIL has traces of hypeness. and um maybe chris bey can be finesse club im asuming

anyway my phone alarm didnt go off last nite so time for KENTA v tanahashi lol

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

take the moon posted:

e: im p sure elp is confirmed for trans rights or someone said something 2 that effect once

Yeah outside kayfabe ELP is a really good dude

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

take the moon

by sebmojo
whoa wrestle grand slam rules

----------------

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

random wrestling thought: if jeff jarrett’s name was geoff georrett, well. that’d be mest up.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Reversal!

Oh, sorry, I thought this was a play-by-post thread...

Escape From Noise

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

random wrestling thought: if jeff jarrett’s name was geoff georrett, well. that’d be mest up.

Nut Slaps

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ahhh, ain't he jreat?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Irish Whip!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

post lol itt every time you remember Matt "Zack Ryder" Cardona won the GCW championship in a deathwatch with noted trans ally Nick "King of this poo poo" Gage

Join the BYOB Army

biosterous

announce team vince voice: oh, telegraphed that maneuver

also gently caress vince and the mcmahons in general though

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

the last ride! the last ride!

this is electric.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ONE TWO THREE HE GOT IM no he didn't

Join the BYOB Army

take the moon

by sebmojo

your friend sk posted:

post lol itt every time you remember Matt "Zack Ryder" Cardona won the GCW championship in a deathwatch with noted trans ally Nick "King of this poo poo" Gage

well if its a deathmatch anything goes

im gonna post a lol tho

lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

Irish Whip!

Reversing the irish whip and then laying down on the mat in the manner of a drunk passing out

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

"the irish whip" is what hornswoggle calls his fancy expensive car

Prof. Crocodile

hello. yes. is a good place for me to post that dusty rhodes once wrestled under the name 'uvalde slim' which now also apparently a line of very colorful tote bags?

IGgy IGsen

The Rock has a great The Rock Bottom.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

IGgy IGsen posted:

The Rock has a great The Rock Bottom.

the people hate to see the rock go, but the people love to watch the rock leave

Join the BYOB Army

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

a close friend of mine is at the aew show tonite :shobon: i hope the show is good and they have a wonderful time!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a close friend of mine is at the aew show tonite :shobon: i hope the show is good and they have a wonderful time!!

the jericho/NICK FUCKIN GAGE match should be wild! i would have loved to see it live

Join the BYOB Army

take the moon

by sebmojo
strongly tempted to tune in for this nick gage fellow

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

jeff jarrett but instead of el kabong its hit the bong

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

your friend sk posted:

the jericho/NICK FUCKIN GAGE match should be wild! i would have loved to see it live

from the clips i saw via the aew twitter (i don't have cable lmao) it was very... :stare:

hope my friend likes deathmatch!

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

also there was a spot where gage slashed jericho's head with a pizza cutter, and immediately afterwards on tnt they played a commercial for dominos :laffo:

ARMBAR A COP

*crotch chop*

take the moon

by sebmojo
MDK

like literally all day 24/7 365

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

take the moon posted:

MDK

like literally all day 24/7 365

Needs more MDK

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

TODAY I LEARNED: diesel called it a jackknife powerbomb because a jackknife is a type of truck accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudKbI6ZXps

btw, was diesel's gimmick that he was...a truck driver that wears chaps, and also a bodyguard for some reason? maybe he was just a truck

Join the BYOB Army

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

TODAY I LEARNED: diesel called it a jackknife powerbomb because a jackknife is a type of truck accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudKbI6ZXps

btw, was diesel's gimmick that he was...a truck driver that wears chaps, and also a bodyguard for some reason? maybe he was just a truck

Just like how Tugboat was a tugboat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTOLKH6Tkc

IGgy IGsen

Sometimes, wrestling is good.

Prof. Crocodile

who is the most byob wrestler, do you think? mick foley? that chick who thinks she's an alien? koko b. ware?

Prof. Crocodile

obviously, money, inc. are the most coupons and deals wrestlers.

ARMBAR A COP

All of Best Friends.

take the moon

by sebmojo

ARMBAR A COP posted:

All of Best Friends.

we conclusively noted this in op its orange cassidy and then i think nakamura should get like honourary mention

its true that since the thread was made there have been various wrestlers being more pop

but in terms of pure byobness those are the contenders

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Orange Cassidy is like the pure distillation of BYOB

IGgy IGsen

Orange Cassidy is the coolest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igazwkQe0Ag

take the moon

by sebmojo
im watching iMPACT for king switch and lol the theme is a rise against song i guess

waiting to see if chris bey will throw it up for the fake and then down low for BC era

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
he threw it up but not low but still p satisfactory

im a mark so i will stay tuned

idk if i should watch the rest of this