Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol if its anyone its the freaks who read the lepers colony all day looking for drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

And yet i still have not received a ham sandwich.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

fr0id posted:

And yet it’s still happening. I get that it’s funny to own someone for posting in the wrong forum and then doubling down. I would just like for continued harassment after the fact to stop and for it to be called out as unfunny and lovely.

everyone literally already forgot about that stupid gently caress because we all work in the morning you stupid gently caress

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

looking at my list of suspects, the large group of people that spent 11 years posting the same 4 memes about a hot dog guy, and the low traffic forum of people emptyquoting "nintendo" once every couple of days and scratching my head real hard

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Feel free to post saying you’re innocent, but I’d prefer if you brought up that anyone doing it is a loser and that they should leave it be.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

fr0id posted:

And yet it’s still happening. I get that it’s funny to own someone for posting in the wrong forum and then doubling down. I would just like for continued harassment after the fact to stop and for it to be called out as unfunny and lovely.

What exactly do you want the Imp Zone to do about this. That thread has been spread all over the forums at this point so if some weirdos are going to comment on the video how is yelling at the Imp Zone gonna get them to stop?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fr0id posted:

Feel free to post saying you’re innocent, but I’d prefer if you brought up that anyone doing it is a loser and that they should leave it be.

you're an rear end in a top hat making poo poo up about us whole cloth -- you are literally doing what you accuse us of, so please go back to the grey forums where your behavior is lauded as righteous and just

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fr0id posted:

i mean, yeah. thats self-evident. no one here gives a single poo poo about lurdiak

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fr0id posted:

that was the first post. you can gently caress off now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that poo poo won't work here, sorry

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
will the Iks of this forum in their wisdom send this poster to hell, forever. Amen

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i think literally every poster here has shared a youtube video from their account at some point so it would actually be really easy to see if anyone here has posted a mean youtube comment

this made me curious what i;ve posted on my youtube channel and apparently the only video i've ever uploaded was the Skyrimmiserables one lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

They called me a oval office on discord. We talked it out, they apologized, and then I vanished because of a work meeting. :cheerdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

this made me curious what i;ve posted on my youtube channel and apparently the only video i've ever uploaded was the Skyrimmiserables one lmao

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

lol lets see it so I can post thousands of hate messages on your channel

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

lol lets see it so I can post thousands of hate messages on your channel

this is the healing we all need

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this is the only one i posted, i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYvDrkMtHs

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I want to see skyrimmiserables

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

let's make this a youtube self promotion thread, here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LChasT9ZWck

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Like I said, call out that it’s not funny to keep harping on it and harass the dude. Which is happening. And regardless of previous thread it’s lovely to bag on the dude. “Oh no I was just owning him in this one thread and didn’t think people would try to gently caress up all of his public poo poo after someone looked up his public poo poo and made fun of him for it!” A lot of the stuff posted about the dude is not readily available and comes from people who either know the dude or know someone and we’re able to post his off site stuff and were willing to throw him under the bus.

I would just like for folks to acknowledge that it’s not cool to keep harassing the dude.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Roth posted:

I want to see skyrimmiserables

Bicyclops posted:

wuh. wunnn. wunnnnnnnnn. one gayummmmm....

One game??

One........... game........... more.....??????

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fr0id posted:

Like I said, call out that it’s not funny to keep harping on it and harass the dude. Which is happening. And regardless of previous thread it’s lovely to bag on the dude. “Oh no I was just owning him in this one thread and didn’t think people would try to gently caress up all of his public poo poo after someone looked up his public poo poo and made fun of him for it!” A lot of the stuff posted about the dude is not readily available and comes from people who either know the dude or know someone and we’re able to post his off site stuff and were willing to throw him under the bus.

I would just like for folks to acknowledge that it’s not cool to keep harassing the dude.

I would like you to acknowledge that accusing an entire subforum of doxxing/harrassment is at least 40,000x more extreme than laughing at a dude's lovely game that he didn't even create -- but we all know that won't happen :)

Door's that way

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
alright... I'll be the one to say it. I know this video of mine got posted a lot in the past and really made fun of... but I'll post it here again so we can all forget about the loving idiot who made this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZcW8wmmo4

Go ahead.. do your worst

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dream thread also has the video of me doing the moving the goalposts dance which it seems the thread op is currently in the act of

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

dream thread also has the video of me doing the moving the goalposts dance which it seems the thread op is currently in the act of

Lolling remembering this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oh my god i forgot that was his return

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Arrhythmia posted:

Lolling remembering this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Anywaus now that the OP is probated Im going back to writing mean youtube comments on the trailer.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia posted:

Anywaus now that the OP is probated Im going back to writing mean youtube comments on the trailer.
lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

oh my god i forgot that was his return

i love the post further down explaining he would have come back earlier but he hadnt finished the video

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kwyfqTH6Ng

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 06:15 on May 21, 2021

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao forgot i even clipped this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhgDPwNoWlM

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

i'm going to find his Steam profile and see if it links to his fetlife like that guy int he tags thread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

fr0id posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

stfu

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
I fuckin love Imp Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!