Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its the 10 total posters in imp zone who have jobs and kids etc that are sstalking and harrasing some guy and not the 1000s of other users from the rest of this website that famously run poo poo into the ground over many years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fr0id posted:

Yeah, the video posted to very few people except for one very negative forum and it’s definitely randos doing it.

ah, did he also make a thread in Games?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think literally every poster here has shared a youtube video from their account at some point so it would actually be really easy to see if anyone here has posted a mean youtube comment

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fr0id posted:

Feel free to post saying you’re innocent, but I’d prefer if you brought up that anyone doing it is a loser and that they should leave it be.

that was the first post. you can gently caress off now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

this made me curious what i;ve posted on my youtube channel and apparently the only video i've ever uploaded was the Skyrimmiserables one lmao

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Roth posted:

I want to see skyrimmiserables

Bicyclops posted:

wuh. wunnn. wunnnnnnnnn. one gayummmmm....

One game??

One........... game........... more.....??????

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dream thread also has the video of me doing the moving the goalposts dance which it seems the thread op is currently in the act of

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

oh my god i forgot that was his return

i love the post further down explaining he would have come back earlier but he hadnt finished the video

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A few years ago they announced this movie

One night I drank a bunch of Smithwick's and uploaded a "teaser" that's just a PS4 clip from Yakuza 0 of Kiryu and the cop buddy beating up some thugs and apparently it's still one of the page 1 search results for the movie

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol that it took this long for anyone to even care enough to check

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Edit: just read up on the past two years of forum lore. Post retracted

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off