Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
How could they not make an action figure for Sack, the Sensational Character Find of 1995?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I predict "Emma Frost saves the day by dropkicking a twelve year old" will be the peak of this event and it's all downhill from here

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
joe mad has gigantic muscle arms like his characters from carrying this book so hard

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
when and why did sabretooth kill a franciscan monk??

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Bulgaroctonus posted:

So if y’all are skipping the rest of the run up to Onslaught could someone please explain wtf happened to wolverine and his nose? Also, didn’t he have like no hands or hook hands at some point? I had completely noped out on modern comics by this point in my youth and started reading older and older stuff, but was aware from seeing the covers that things were getting weird.

One-handed Wolverine is the Age of Apocalypse version. Nothing weird about that one.

On the other hand the nose is because the removal of the adamantium made his healing factor start working in overdrive and somehow lead to him "devolving"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Thinking about the Nicieza X-Men we never got is such a bummer, and this issue really drives that home.

For the main X-books t's all downhill from here, folks.