Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Gaius Marius posted:

See this post Paradox! Do this!

Flag Chat is Best Chat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1yYHVTdViA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Luigi Thirty posted:

I just hope this time the devs actually sim a game past 1880 and remember to not let coffee bring down the global economy

I'm pretty sure that's not a bug :v:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Mans posted:

it can't be worse than release vicky 2 and yellow prussia

M-M-MODS?!?!?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Raenir Salazar posted:

The thing with Britain sniping a state from you that you've been wanting to colonized is ideally supposed to result in agitation for war. It'd be fun if in V3 this gets actually modelled a bit. Like your pops get a wave of jingoism and demands to declare war on specific nations because of minor slights.

"Ah, we just received a dispatch from Bad Ems-loving quoi???"

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Vicky3 when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Pulled from a different thread, but very relevant:

Also, a candidate for new thread title

Zomborgon posted:

trains rights

Haven't put to much time into the game yet, but I think I'm pretty content for now to fumble with the systems and play below-AI-level.