Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

When year does EU4 end at the moment? Probably then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Very excited for this. I really, really hope they go back to using actual music from the era like in V1. That added so much atmosphere that was lacking in the second.

Also a way to subsidize/incentivize factories you want built when you're not going full command economy would be nice.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

In the demo for Victoria 2 released before the game came out there was apparently a way to unlock the whole thing fairly easily.

Anyone remember how that worked?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

It is not the Christian God, but yes, it most definitely is a theistic belief system.

Yeah, he's thinking of the Robot Devil they dreamed up.

Also, thinking about it, the soundtrack dispute could solve two problems by offering the music of the era as the preorder/early adopter bonus instead of any flags or 3d graphics, or gameplay.

I dunno, that sound like a decent compromise to everyone?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry if this was answered already but Colour-blind mode. Will this be the Paradox game to finally offer it?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Groogy posted:

https://twitter.com/SirVogelius/status/1465304544817164290

If any of you got requests but don't like twitter.

Bit of music?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Wiz posted:

Exactly this.

Thank you very much for the colour-blind mode.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

VostokProgram posted:

If you preorder you get remastered versions of the Victoria 2 soundtrack. gently caress I'm going to do it

quote:

Victoria 2 soundtrack

:sigh:

Oh well, still excited for the game.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

VostokProgram posted:

Did you want the Vicky 1 soundtrack?

Yeah...

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

VostokProgram posted:

I'm sure if you all ask nicely enough Wiz will get Andreas to remaster the Ricky soundtrack too.

Please Mr. Wiz, I've been a fan since your pirate mod, please put that music in any which way you can.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

OddObserver posted:

Pretty sure that's supposed to be simulated by interest groups making it impractical to fire McClellan.

You mean Butler?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Wait a sec,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuSfFn7nbtI

Official XBOX Channel posted:

Available Day 1 with Xbox Game Pass for PC!

Paradox Development Studio invites you to build your ideal society in the tumult of the exciting and transformative 19th century. Balance the competing interests in your society and earn your place in the sun in Victoria 3, one of the most anticipated games in Paradox’s history.

This video's still up, is this still happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I was wondering, CKIII has a metaphorical 'In case of emergency break glass' DLC with the Byzantines behind it, what would be behind the glass for this game? Steam and Steel railway, Prussia, and Japan dlc?