Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
heres hoping they pull off that holy grail of concepts: making internal management interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I really doubt the thinking behind the way the purges work was that Paradox is a hive of Grover Furr acolytes and more like "what if there was a way Trotsky could become leader lol".

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

Unironically, because time spent developing dumb goggles-and-gears scenarios could be better spent modeling the unique real world economic and political circumstances of 19th century Persia.

If the influence of corpse traffic in Karbala and Najaf on Persian resettlement of Iraq isn't properly modeled I'm gonna write an incredibly angry note to Wiz.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Can we go full Tsarist Russia and not only have no widowers pension, but just straight up don't pay our life-time service conscripted soldiers and leave them to die in the street once their body is no longer at a useful level of functionality?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
The only game that ever taught me a valuable moral lesson was DF, which taught me that rich people are psychotic assholes and their government ordained hitmen are even worse and both should be magma'd with extreme prejudice.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Friendly reminder that lol, the actual current habsburg pretender gets in twitter slapfights about monarchism and inbreeding

Pretty much all the deposed royal families do except the ones who were dealt with in a more permanent way like Russia, Vietnam, China etc. Gotta wipe em out, buy em out, or aggressively brainwash them and their progeny otherwise you end up with Pahlavis and Hapsburgs running around everywhere lobbying and complaining on twitter.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I really think the "sending Lenin to destabilize Russia" thing is a bit overplayed. If giving the dude living in a sausage factory a bus ticket destroyed your empire, you were living on borrowed time already.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I always wanted a MoO 3 myself. Shame there were only two titles tho :(

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Marx only briefly had the Marxbeard and was more closely shaven for most of his life. His hygiene wasn’t good enough to call him clean shaven, but that was the style he was theoretically going towards most of his life.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
No. Give me bishi Marx

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Having Lanfang in means I pretty much have to turn Indonesia into a soviet, KONGSI utopia as my first game.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

eXXon posted:

Is there a 10-page thread on the precise extent of the Hungarian part of Transylvania or on the existence of Australian culture yet?

typing up a 5 page complaint about calling the people of the Tarim basin "Uighurs" and ethnically distinct from "Uzbeks" in the 19th century as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
He’s even got the sideburns!