Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think they should make the basket higher since the objective of the game is to throw the ball in a really high basket but now the dudes are so huge then can just put the ball inside the basket as simply as i return my keys to the bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
not sure who will win

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao elon and bill maher

30 grand a seat

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
boston games always look so weird. i think the sony cameras they use for sports so often oversaturate the green. makes laker games look good tho, very colorful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this game is 100% ref salt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

76 year olders

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the beast wars movie looks sick

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I wish it had old Beast Wars retro 3D graphics but yeah I'll prob watch it when its on Max or whatever.

agree

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Fun fact I heard: That OG beast wars show had a shoestring budget and the animation was relatively new so they used open source assets for wherever possible and crafted the plot around it. Like, the whole thing with the Stone Henge was them finding that on some asset depot and thinking it looked cool.

i believe it!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisForsberg_/status/1658054235852816389?t=s-Aww7WZ0vX3laPVgBpDBg&s=19

Horford's offense has been lackluster but you can't argue with this defense

drat

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

euphronius posted:

it’s hideous

dang man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i know im a fair-weather sports poster (shameful) but im hype for the game tonight

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i want to go back to philly. id like to live there

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
that city controller report was cool. i leafed thru it. nice graphs.

maybe i should get an mpa someday.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

euphronius posted:

under the new cba teams cannot really be under 90% of the cap on opening day

so James would be good for a team to reach 90%

is anyone interested in other cap changes . i listened to a pod on it

i would like to hear your thoughts, sure. i know you want to post them, too, so have at it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this game sucks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

In Training posted:

An anticlimactic 20 point blowout is exactly what the doctor ordered.

starcraft GSL finals where a terran sweeps with the same 5 minute push over and over

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ive seen it myself

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
denver is going to absolutely dumpster whoever claws their way out of this disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

kingcobweb posted:

what an atrocious game, the east is a joke