Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
they all have 50000 and i dont like to click if too many unread. prefer a small thread, less unread. bookmarks are basically useless right now. thnking about "diving in" on one of them but im nervous. advice, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Smythe posted:

they all have 50000 and i dont like to click if too many unread. prefer a small thread, less unread. bookmarks are basically useless right now. thnking about "diving in" on one of them but im nervous. advice, goons?

hard to say op, most of them are really loving bad. depends what you're in the mood for. the "remember funny poo poo about politics" is good for a trip down memory lane

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
sorry op but it's your job to review every single post and page of the trump thread

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Smythe posted:

Only read my posts, go directly to the best of the best

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Smythe posted:

this is why you can never be a cspam mod, so count your lucky stars and :justpost:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
decided to take the plunge into the succ thread and quote some posts. was only 150 or so behind since i read it this morning. not too bad. sucks to quote posts from back kuz it fucks up ur last read & post colors. rip the sa needful plugin.

hope everyone else here itt is enjoying this small thread that will surely be gassed sshortly =/

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
nobody actually reads ppsts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

nobody actually reads ppsts

prove it

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Smythe posted:

i just jump to last page of any given thread and spit out whatever hot takes come out of my pachinko brain

serious "read theory" energy from ppl who expect you to read all 500 pages of whatever the gently caress they're talking about

like, who even cares lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

i just jump to last page of any given thread and spit out whatever hot takes come out of my pachinko brain

serious "read theory" energy from ppl who expect you to read all 500 pages of whatever the gently caress they're talking about

like, who even cares lmao

i like to go back 2 pages at least to catch up, follow some quote chains back further maybe to suss out the recent flame wars, etc. have some decency man. gently caress sakes.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

you dont just listen to the c-spam audiobook???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i vomit kittens posted:

you dont just listen to the c-spam audiobook???

i listened to the wsb audio feed for a while once. it sucked rear end

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Smythe posted:

i like to go back 2 pages at least to catch up, follow some quote chains back further maybe to suss out the recent flame wars, etc. have some decency man. gently caress sakes.

decency is a bourgoisie sensibility

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

read faster smythe

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

use a "bookmark" in your "web browser" to "bookmark" your last "unread" page then file away the bookmark in your bookmarks folder labeled "things to read after i have finished reading the collected works of Karl Marx and other very important theory" after that is done read the entire thread in reverse chronological order, i call this "the tarantino"

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I have my secretary prepare a report each morning before I come into the office about which threads are essential that day

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
when you think about it, "just read, you lazy illiterate moron" sounds like something our class enemies would say

goons arent ready to hear this tho

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i only have 2 threads in my book marks (1 of them because i hit the button on my phone accidentally and haven't bothered to remove it)

personally i think it's better to wander through the forums to uncover their delights... you could try that op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

i only have 2 threads in my book marks (1 of them because i hit the button on my phone accidentally and haven't bothered to remove it)

personally i think it's better to wander through the forums to uncover their delights... you could try that op

me too but... this forum???

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mmm...almost 5000 epstein posts

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Smythe posted:

me too but... this forum???

no need to click on the american threads

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
eliminate megathreads

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Threads should self destruct after 15 pages. Everybody gets 3 post each. Better say ur piece before it is sent to hell.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Every page after 15 is an increasingly difficulty dice roll. Very rare rng 100 page threads.

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Homeless Friend posted:

Threads should self destruct after 15 pages. Everybody gets 3 post each. Better say ur piece before it is sent to hell.

i'm unironically a fan of imageboard style bumplocking

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

no need to click on the american threads

this is an american websiote on the internet (american invention) .... ??? fly away troll :sweep:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:gas:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Many such cases

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

go ahead if u dare

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Check out PHIZ. It only has like 11 posts a day.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
great thread, smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

great thread, smythe

thank you

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Did you bookmark this thread too?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

The Saucer Hovers posted:

mmm...almost 5000 epstein posts

please, he only has so many sanity points left

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Flavius Aetass posted:

please, he only has so many sanity points left

no he doesn't

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How many times have you posted trmup in the trump thread OP?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Just read the last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa: