Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
they all have 50000 and i dont like to click if too many unread. prefer a small thread, less unread. bookmarks are basically useless right now. thnking about "diving in" on one of them but im nervous. advice, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
decided to take the plunge into the succ thread and quote some posts. was only 150 or so behind since i read it this morning. not too bad. sucks to quote posts from back kuz it fucks up ur last read & post colors. rip the sa needful plugin.

hope everyone else here itt is enjoying this small thread that will surely be gassed sshortly =/

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

nobody actually reads ppsts

prove it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

i just jump to last page of any given thread and spit out whatever hot takes come out of my pachinko brain

serious "read theory" energy from ppl who expect you to read all 500 pages of whatever the gently caress they're talking about

like, who even cares lmao

i like to go back 2 pages at least to catch up, follow some quote chains back further maybe to suss out the recent flame wars, etc. have some decency man. gently caress sakes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i vomit kittens posted:

you dont just listen to the c-spam audiobook???

i listened to the wsb audio feed for a while once. it sucked rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

i only have 2 threads in my book marks (1 of them because i hit the button on my phone accidentally and haven't bothered to remove it)

personally i think it's better to wander through the forums to uncover their delights... you could try that op

me too but... this forum???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

no need to click on the american threads

this is an american websiote on the internet (american invention) .... ??? fly away troll :sweep:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

go ahead if u dare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

great thread, smythe

thank you