Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Attention maggots! We are accepting ten new Games Posters to the Imp Zone! Only the toughest gamers will be chosen by the council, so no pansy rear end easy mode players need to apply!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i remember my first imp zone tryout... good luck games posters !

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
fair warining: you WILL be constructively criticized and if you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ok but what if I don't care for your judgement and I just show up anyway, and my blatant disregard for your societal norms makes you love me even more??

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

tithin posted:

Ok but what if I don't care for your judgement and I just show up anyway, and my blatant disregard for your societal norms makes you love me even more??

wouldn't bet on it, pal

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

mycophobia posted:

wouldn't bet on it, pal

Eh, I barely post in games anymore as is, so sell me on da imp zone

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

tithin posted:

thats not how it works. you need to sell the imp zone on yourself

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tithin posted:

Brother I rarely even talk about games in IZ. The people are what make it better than any other gaming-centric forum.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Skeezy posted:

Brother I rarely even talk about games in IZ. The people are what make it better than any other gaming-centric forum.

the worst part about any gaming-centric forum is the people usually, finding a good one is hard, it sounds good though.

a Loving Dog posted:

thats not how it works. you need to sell the imp zone on yourself

that's very zen

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i really want to try out but i guess all the slots are already full....maybe next year

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

tithin posted:

that's very zen

its not zen its ... its the definition of a tryout. ugh. free hubcaps youre up

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tithin posted:

the worst part about any gaming-centric forum is the people usually, finding a good one is hard, it sounds good though.

It’s all good but you still gotta tryout so hop to it.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

pog boyfriend posted:

its not zen its ... its the definition of a tryout. ugh. free hubcaps youre up

:)

Skeezy posted:

It’s all good but you still gotta tryout so hop to it.

Ok so what do i gotta do to tryout

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i heard through the grapevine on another subforum that the posters of IMP ZONW are hardcore elitist min/maxxers who don't just like to chill and have fun playing videogames, c/d?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
to be frank, while gaming is mostly ftmtfw, i think dlc is loving Bullshit

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tithin posted:

Soldier, this kind of sass isn't looked well upon.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

i heard through the grapevine on another subforum that the posters of IMP ZONW are hardcore elitist min/maxxers who don't just like to chill and have fun playing videogames, c/d?

Soldieir, you need a more positive attitude about gaming.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
10 slots jackoffs. Let’s see some tryouts

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Welcome to Friday assholes, let’s go.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I like playing games and occasionally posting about them, so I think i'd be a perfect fit for the Imp Zone. Not sure why you'd even need 9 other posters tbh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I like playing games and occasionally posting about them, so I think i'd be a perfect fit for the Imp Zone. Not sure why you'd even need 9 other posters tbh.

All right, make a post about a game you've been playing recently.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

Welcome to Friday assholes, let’s go.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

SyntheticPolygon posted:

the tryout rule is make a post about a game you like and or be funny

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I played me remake and it's ok, it's better than I remember, they really turned around the combat on #1 a lot

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Been playing Monster Hunter Rise and it kicks rear end. First MH game and i'm bummed I slept on the series for so long. There's a real visceral thrill from blast dashing at a stunned monster pumping them full of shells, shoving a stake through their skull and then being rewarded with a notification you broke some parts.

Pumped for the update next week.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Been playing Monster Hunter Rise and it kicks rear end. First MH game and i'm bummed I slept on the series for so long. There's a real visceral thrill from blast dashing at a stunned monster pumping them full of shells, shoving a stake through their skull and then being rewarded with a notification you broke some parts.

Welcome to Imp Zone, you don’t have to post in this miserable forum anymore lol.

9 slots remain

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

hi. i post in imp zone very rarely, mostly badly, but post much more in games. here is my resume:

1. i play games sometimes
2. i post about games sometimes
3. other times i post about other things too

so if you took me on the perfect date where would we go

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

All right, you are Number 1.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Beamed posted:

hi. i post in imp zone very rarely, mostly badly, but post much more in games. here is my resume:

1. i play games sometimes
2. i post about games sometimes
3. other times i post about other things too

so if you took me on the perfect date where would we go

Stop the self deprecating poo poo. Post sincerely. Christ

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

welcome, to the imp zone !!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump