Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

That Little Demon posted:

Stop the self deprecating poo poo. Post sincerely. Christ

i am not being self deprecating, my last thread in imp zone got gassed due to me being Bad at Reading. my ability to improve, however? very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Beamed posted:

i am not being self deprecating, my last thread in imp zone got gassed due to me being Bad at Reading. my ability to improve, however? very good.

Aight… next!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm clearly not what you are looking for my imp zone friends, best of luck filling out the rest of your smash bros roster

that aside ive beenplaying cod warzone and it's good, I've historically not been a big cod fan, the problem is im absolute trash at the game and I 100% will not get better at it lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Been playing Monster Hunter Rise and it kicks rear end. First MH game and i'm bummed I slept on the series for so long. There's a real visceral thrill from blast dashing at a stunned monster pumping them full of shells, shoving a stake through their skull and then being rewarded with a notification you broke some parts.

Pumped for the update next week.

Nice MHR kicks rear end. Welcome to imp zone.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Been playing Monster Hunter Rise and it kicks rear end. First MH game and i'm bummed I slept on the series for so long. There's a real visceral thrill from blast dashing at a stunned monster pumping them full of shells, shoving a stake through their skull and then being rewarded with a notification you broke some parts.

Pumped for the update next week.

welcum to imp zone

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

to the failed tryout participants: its simply that easy. keep that in mind and your 2022 attempt should go much more smoothly

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

to the failed tryout participants: its simply that easy. keep that in mind and your 2022 attempt should go much more smoothly

this. Bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:hai:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

yup.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i know what you guys did with the treasure behind the waterfall

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump 9 spots left

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bump. Still 9 slots I think? (Can anyone confirm?)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

9 slots

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah, counting 9 slots on my end too

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I, also a judge for imp zone tryouts, count nine slots as well.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bumping for visibility

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
9 slots let’s get some try outs

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

this could use a bump

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

this could use a bump

Agreed. Here’s one

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

bumping this.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
a thing that doesn’t happen anymore is you find a game for $20 in a bargain bin at media play or fye and it’s a collectors edition of something that wasn’t popular. i got the steel book of true crime streets of ny and the box set version of getting up: contents under pressure which came with a cool sharpie that I tried to throw tags up with but people kept adding “is gay” under them until someone wrote “<tag> is <my name>” on a picnic table and someone under it wrote “TRUE and GAY” under it.

circuit city woul have those wild sales where games were just 9.99 and you’d have to print out a list.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

bumping this.

Thanks; was coming here to do this.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

best of luck to all the FIPs (Future Imp Posters)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

this could use a bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
So here it is. Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020