Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Just gonna gather suggestions for a name and description for the gold mine, see what you guys want to do.

Been suggested so far:

Platystemon posted:

Chaos Emerald Mine

Craig K posted:

HI SCORE TABLE

CyberPingu posted:

Bonus Stage

Cavauro posted:

blood from a zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Requirements: (including spaces)

Title max: 32 chars
Description: max 250 characters

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't have any epic ideas but in general it's best to take suggestions from people who actually post in the forum instead of whatever the gently caress the OP is

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
i dont post in imp zone but I think it should be named good game

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'd prefer if it's something simple and not some Games style "funny thread subtitle" crap. I'd be fine with something like Platinum Zone or just Imp Zone Goldmine. But I'll let others weigh in.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
nintendo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Kongming posted:

I'd prefer if it's something simple and not some Games style "funny thread subtitle" crap. I'd be fine with something like Platinum Zone or just Imp Zone Goldmine. But I'll let others weigh in.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't have any epic ideas but in general it's best to take suggestions from people who actually post in the forum instead of whatever the gently caress the OP is

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Imp Zone High Score Table
The goldmine behind the waterfall

thats the best i've got but yeah i think it should be simple

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah, I just gathered the ones in the QCS thread to see if any of them were to your guys' liking.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Whatever the name, make it autoplay any of the following, like the Gas Chamber used to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwbK76oKd5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3i3yuvdMIM

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Imp Zone High Score Table
The goldmine behind the waterfall

thats the best i've got but yeah i think it should be simple

either of those

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

simple is best

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Players Choice is cool also this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whatever the name, make it autoplay any of the following, like the Gas Chamber used to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwbK76oKd5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3i3yuvdMIM

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ive been posting regularly here for like 4 years dude wtf

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

hiscore table and player's choice are both the best for sure

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Just call it Imp Zone Goldmine and copy the “treasure behind the waterfall” description

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think either Platinum Zone or Players Choice works. i think i kind of prefer Player's Choice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

player's choice is good. greatest hits, something in that realm for sure

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Any goon style hilarious pun subtitle will be quickly dated and probably nobodys gonna bother to change it up like the other subfora at least. Imp Zone isnt a pun its just a good rear end name. Call it Imp Zone Treasures or something and while you're at it delete the LF goldmine. And make it loving snappy! Chop chop!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Pun subtitles suck but Players Choice or Greatest Hits says exactly what it is and is cool game related ect which is where the IZ name came from to begin with anyway

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Kongming posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

we cant see you hahahha 😂😂

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

Pun subtitles suck but Players Choice or Greatest Hits says exactly what it is and is cool game related ect which is where the IZ name came from to begin with anyway

this, tbh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_P145Zbp4&t=503s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Another thing, super important. Absolutely do not make it a subforum of the regular goldmine which hasnt had anything funny in it for I'm gue\ssing here three or four years. Top billing or no deal.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Another thing, super important. Absolutely do not make it a subforum of the regular goldmine which hasnt had anything funny in it for I'm gue\ssing here three or four years. Top billing or no deal.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Imp Zone: S rank

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

This tbh also delete the byob and gbs goldmines lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

There's a GBS goldmine?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roth posted:

There's a GBS goldmine?

Yup. Here it is: https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=218595

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hey wait a minute… these aren’t very good lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

i like these

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Good

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Player’s Choice has the right combination of matching the chill imp zone vibe & not being a tortured pun we’ll all hate in 2 weeks

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
wtf is the goodmine and no I'm not clicking on it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

It’s where they keep your posts. I’ll leave it up to you to view this as an insult or a compliment.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Me right now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog posted:

It’s where they keep your posts. I’ll leave it up to you to view this as an insult or a compliment.

:downsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whatever it is, it has two Star Citizen threads, 3+ C-Spam COVID talkback threads, and... My God. What could very well be the former central nervous hub of the Something Awful horror community.