Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

overlay nintendo seal of quality on the thread display when browsing players choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can we make this the title?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

overlay nintendo seal of quality on the thread display when browsing players choice.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Can we make this the title?

Imp Zone's Best [PLAY IT!] - Imp Zone

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Player’s Choice is good too... “Greatest Hits” and “Platinum Hits” make me think of compilation albums

players choice, top billing, hunters association playing in the background, nintendo seal of quality. ftw.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lol oops

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

changing my answer to this

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also it's Player's Choice. and freaking this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whatever the name, make it autoplay any of the following, like the Gas Chamber used to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwbK76oKd5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3i3yuvdMIM

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I dont like autoplay but if it does make it in play it on the thread index only :thanks:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I dont like autoplay but if it does make it in play it on the thread index only :thanks:

This

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

I REFUSE TO BAN GENOCIDE DENIAL IN MY SUBFORUM BECAUSE I BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD DEBATE THE GENOCIDE DENIERS INSTEAD

I ALSO REPORTED MY TITLE FOR SAYING I IGNORE PMS, VIOLATING D&D RULE II.2.B AS I DIDN'T CITE A SOURCE, THEN DID NOT PAY MONEY TO REWRITE IT BECAUSE I AM UNDER PROTECTION OF THE ADMINS AND I DO NOT IGNORE PMS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE FORUMS BY PURCHASING AVATARS FOR ME
The original Imp Zone name is based on the "imp" mascot from Yahtzee Croshaw's Zero Punctuation review series. This was chosen because he has a similar style of acerbic deadpan humor to what the forum was going for. So I'd recommend a goldmine name along those same lines, such as The Best Worst and Blandest, or Top Trilbies.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Name it after fallen gamer hero the jew wario whose inspiring message that "you are not stupid" for.using the fextra life wiki to learn how to hold up a shiled in dark souls 1-4 gave hope to many imps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Name it after fallen gamer hero the jew wario whose inspiring message that "you are not stupid" for.using the fextra life wiki to learn how to hold up a shiled in dark souls 1-4 gave hope to many imps

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:hai:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The chinder chander goldmine dagger

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The big shed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Imp Zone Goldmine

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

Imp Zone Goldmine

this

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Imper Zone

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Player’s Choice, top billing. Final answer

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Super Imp Zone

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Imp Zone Goldmine

This is the one. Feel free to close the thread now thanks

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Koos Group posted:

The original Imp Zone name is based on the "imp" mascot from Yahtzee Croshaw's Zero Punctuation review series. This was chosen because he has a similar style of acerbic deadpan humor to what the forum was going for. So I'd recommend a goldmine name along those same lines, such as The Best Worst and Blandest, or Top Trilbies.

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Imp Zone Goldmine: A Tip of the Trilby

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Call it the Warp Zone, because it's a series of shortcuts to all the best threads.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

imp zone : it’s in the game

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Super Imp Zone II Turbo

tawal
Feb 7, 2012