Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't have any epic ideas but in general it's best to take suggestions from people who actually post in the forum instead of whatever the gently caress the OP is

ive been posting regularly here for like 4 years dude wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

player's choice is good. greatest hits, something in that realm for sure

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Another thing, super important. Absolutely do not make it a subforum of the regular goldmine which hasnt had anything funny in it for I'm gue\ssing here three or four years. Top billing or no deal.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

overlay nintendo seal of quality on the thread display when browsing players choice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

both are fine but i prefer players choice because of the connection to gaming and its not memey that will g et old in a week

same.

also it has to be toplevel, not a goldmine subforum. we won't negotiate on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

should twe start a tech thread about getting the goldmine css changed to this?
that somethin people want?

it'd be cool