Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Any goon style hilarious pun subtitle will be quickly dated and probably nobodys gonna bother to change it up like the other subfora at least. Imp Zone isnt a pun its just a good rear end name. Call it Imp Zone Treasures or something and while you're at it delete the LF goldmine. And make it loving snappy! Chop chop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Another thing, super important. Absolutely do not make it a subforum of the regular goldmine which hasnt had anything funny in it for I'm gue\ssing here three or four years. Top billing or no deal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Imp Zone: S rank

Good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

wtf is the goodmine and no I'm not clicking on it

Whatever it is, it has two Star Citizen threads, 3+ C-Spam COVID talkback threads, and... My God. What could very well be the former central nervous hub of the Something Awful horror community.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Platinum > Gold so itd be a nice gently caress you to the other goldmines... Delightfully devilish

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Player’s Choice is good too... “Greatest Hits” and “Platinum Hits” make me think of compilation albums

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Player’s Choice, top billing. Final answer

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I dont like autoplay but if it does make it in play it on the thread index only :thanks:

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How’s this coming along btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Imp Zone: Player's Choice. Top level.