Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Players Choice is cool also this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whatever the name, make it autoplay any of the following, like the Gas Chamber used to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwbK76oKd5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3i3yuvdMIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Pun subtitles suck but Players Choice or Greatest Hits says exactly what it is and is cool game related ect which is where the IZ name came from to begin with anyway

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

Another thing, super important. Absolutely do not make it a subforum of the regular goldmine which hasnt had anything funny in it for I'm gue\ssing here three or four years. Top billing or no deal.

This tbh also delete the byob and gbs goldmines lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hey wait a minute… these aren’t very good lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
wtf is the goodmine and no I'm not clicking on it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog posted:

It’s where they keep your posts. I’ll leave it up to you to view this as an insult or a compliment.

:downsa:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

Whatever it is, it has two Star Citizen threads, 3+ C-Spam COVID talkback threads, and... My God. What could very well be the former central nervous hub of the Something Awful horror community.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
honestly its these three
IZ: S rank
IZ: Players Choice
IZ: Greatest Hits

all good, all game related - id put it to a poll maybe?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

What about Platinum Hits.

this works too

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Roth posted:

Let me poke Pragmatica.

It seems Player's Choice is very popular, or would people prefer just "Imp Zone Goldmine"?

both are fine but i prefer players choice because of the connection to gaming and its not memey that will g et old in a week

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plutonis posted:

They'd rather forget

Fungah! posted:

the fact that ddrd became imp zone is 100% e: insane

oh what? you didn't like uh... the penetrator or whoever making GBS threads in an N64 and tails butthole guy being a senior reg with dexters secret??

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IZ veterans should receive a stipend for terra forming Ralp's stupid loving joke forum into the best gaming forum on the net.

this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IZ is the best because even its regulars aren't safe from forum judgement i.e. when Plutonis posts a weird dick thing in the screenshot thread.

oh, hes anything but regular

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

any other forum asking for their own imp zone will fail because they dont have the guts to make it work

also this, sadly. just look at D&Ds "imp zone" :shepicide:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pragmatica posted:

IZ Goldmine is live. Thanks everyone for the patience, suggestions, and time put into the ideas. I know some of you had some good suggestions on changing some things about the css, but I don't have access to that code. However, I made sure I at least got the wonderful IZ css in place.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=680

Can you get rid of like the LF goldmine and probably byob and whatever the goodmine is so it’s visible from the index?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

where is that thread where Retarded_Clown_ made that huge post about Skyrim inspiring him to fight a wild boar irl? Did that ever get goldmined? If it didn't it should
e: speaking of which pls goldmine this LOL https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755368

that’s one of the best threads of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

i move that the dcss diary thread get moved to our goldmine because its an imp zone post in spirit

Lmfao your new av again