Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

Tier B:

August is upon us. I think in the past, weeknights have worked best for us? Also it seems like people enjoy drafting as close to Week 1 as possible.

Might I propose the day after Labor Day - Tuesday Sep 6?

Works for me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
How's trades work for people just promoted?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

HiroProtagonist posted:

How's trades work for people just promoted?

You have to have something to trade

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

dkj posted:

You have to have something to trade

They already traded their soul.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Tier B:

August is upon us. I think in the past, weeknights have worked best for us? Also it seems like people enjoy drafting as close to Week 1 as possible.

Might I propose the day after Labor Day - Tuesday Sep 6?

I like this date

I might have to travel for work, just found out. So I'm tentative...

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Aug 5, 2022

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Since Tier B is on its own, I propose we raise a Tier C Brigade so that we may siege Tier A with double the men and quadruple the ferocity!!!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Since Tier B is on its own, I propose we raise a Tier C Brigade so that we may siege Tier A with double the men and quadruple the ferocity!!!

I’ve only been in this league 3 years but Tier A feels like this mysterious foreign land with advanced technology.

Like one of those movies about a medieval times village and then the twist at the end is it’s actually the year 2028 and everything outside the castle walls is futuristic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
2022 Thread, please check in ASAP - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4009532