Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I'm EST. Wednesday nights are bad for me. Other than that I can be flexible. Weeknight preferred over a weekend.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I think this is correct, but if I've screwed something up let me know

GloboChem PitPats Keepers
Terry McLaurin Wsh, WR 1
DeAndre Hopkins Ari, WR 2
Aaron Rodgers GB, QB 5
Tyler Lockett Sea, WR 6
Tremaine Edmunds Buf, LB 7
Tyrann Mathieu KC, S 9
Kareem Hunt Cle, RB 10
Kevin Byard Ten, S 14

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

darkspider42 posted:

Good but you increased all your rounds by 1, round listed was already pumped from last year.

Whoops. Well that works then. Dues sent.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Not entirely sure what I said about the 7th previously, but I've had another league schedule for 9-11 Eastern that night, so ideally we'd be at least offset an hour or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Thanks for making sure everything went smoothly this year. I like $25 for next season, with the additional $10 wild card prize