Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020614

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:stare:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

OH, LES MISERABLES!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
momo :ohdear:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Well that's just about the coolest rendition of that dumb one-eyed one-legged umbrella yokai there has ever been

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
It's... I'm sure it's fine guys, right? Right? :ohdear:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

unimportantguy posted:

nope, she's dead. the end!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Captain Invictus posted:

Well that's just about the coolest rendition of that dumb one-eyed one-legged umbrella yokai there has ever been

I had the exact same thought. I even thought he became one-legged for a sec there

kidcoelacanth posted:

nope, she's dead. the end!

It was a good run

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Poor Zuma is gonna feel really guilty about this.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

unimportantguy posted:

She got the Bleach Diagonal Cut she'll be fine.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I know this is like from months ago, but the conversation was "What do you think the Hayashi band sounds like?" and I think I finally have an answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbI79e5iZKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHig2tFeLw

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

spookykid posted:

I know this is like from months ago, but the conversation was "What do you think the Hayashi band sounds like?" and I think I finally have an answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbI79e5iZKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHig2tFeLw

hell yeah dude

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Just metal grandads living their best lives.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020568

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Did not see weird hard boiled cop showing up out of nowhere coming but I'm here for this ride

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Been a week, and this is now even more true:

Captain Invictus posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Eggplant Squire posted:

Did not see weird hard boiled cop showing up out of nowhere coming but I'm here for this ride

the particle beam argument lol

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Love that he doesn't even care that he's trapped in an alternate dimension with an umbrella monster, aliens and laser beams. "This is legitimate self-defense!"

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Every time you think it can’t get crazier something stupid happens.
The cop and the convenience clerk sounds like an 80s movie. The cop had better make it out of this alive.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Darth TNT posted:

Every time you think it can’t get crazier something stupid happens.
The cop and the convenience clerk sounds like an 80s movie. The cop had better make it out of this alive.

I mean, who hasn't? This is not a series that's gone heavy on protagonist death so far.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Honestly I hope this cop is completely normal (by human cop standards) and has to keep fighting progressively more bizarre creatures, and stays unfazed

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

sure, why not throw in some les mis in

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Jerkface posted:

Honestly I hope this cop is completely normal (by human cop standards) and has to keep fighting progressively more bizarre creatures, and stays unfazed

I want them to go on a time travel adventure and for him to try arresting dinosaurs, whilst quoting provisions against large dogs.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

This cop has rapidly jumped up the list of my favorite characters in a way I didn't think was possible at this point. This series is so amazing.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I love the way Zuma flies in his umbrella form, really inspired.

Doesn't Okarun have one of his balls right now? I thought that would have let him use his powers inside the game

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that chapter was A Lot

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Scallop Eyes posted:

Doesn't Okarun have one of his balls right now? I thought that would have let him use his powers inside the game

Ever since TurboGranny originally stole them, he's only ever had one of his balls back at once, and I think the total he could transform was two possibly three times a day at the outside (I think he transformed 3 times in a day in the finale of the invasion arc). He transformed at least 2 times in the last day, possibly 3: once when they confronted the delinquents while tracking down Zuma, then once to run to go find Rin and TurboGranny, and then once to run back with Rin pedaling and TG on his back.

I think he's just outta juice with his tank half-full so to speak.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It seems like we can pretty comfortably conclude that Turbo Granny is basically good now. She seemed genuinely concerned over Momo's injuries.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
It seems like a no-brainer that the gundam nerd could've come in and piloted a giant mecha but this series just keeps creating new characters that all rule. Including the two villains from the very first arc. Man this manga is weird as hell.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

It seems like we can pretty comfortably conclude that Turbo Granny is basically good now. She seemed genuinely concerned over Momo's injuries.

I'm not so sure about this yet, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on what Turbo Granny will ask for given that Okarun promised her "anything" in exchange for her help rescuing Momo.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

she might also just be terrified of seiko

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I love this series

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

unimportantguy posted:

I'm not so sure about this yet, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on what Turbo Granny will ask for given that Okarun promised her "anything" in exchange for her help rescuing Momo.

I trust her. She will simply ask that Okarun live the rest of his life with respect and empathy for others.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
She will tell him to hurry up and smooch momo

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
She will make him stand in line all day at the fancy desert place every day for a month buying her the most exclusive pastry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Nemo2342 posted:

She will make him stand in line all day at the fancy desert place every day for a month buying her the most exclusive pastry.

It's almost certainly gonna be something petty or annoying like this. Then Seiko will rib her about being so soft when the kids are out of earshot.