Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

stuker posted:

i dunno given that everyone seems to lose their powers once they enter the game, zuma's gang might be the only thing keeping okarun alive for a while

Quite possibly, if he's going in transformed it might be treated as his default state as opposed to Zuma and Momo, who only have one form. He might not be able to turn it off at will, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

stuker posted:

i dunno given that everyone seems to lose their powers once they enter the game, zuma's gang might be the only thing keeping okarun alive for a while

spicyum!

Okarun still has one of his testicles so at least for a bit he'll be carrying them.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Brought To You By posted:

Okarun still has one of his testicles so at least for a bit he'll be carrying them.

ah that's a good point, got mixed up and forgot the ball in the game already is the second one

i hope party 2 has to still deal with the dark knight and the cook

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Brought To You By posted:

I can’t believe I live in a world where you can say this with a straight face.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Tatsu drew Tower Dungeon fanart

You should read Tower Dungeon btw its real good

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man
Thanks for that suggestion, it's great.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Elijah Snow posted:

Thanks for that suggestion, it's great.

Yeah, I read it last night, it's fantastic

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020134

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

welcome to the town of ice.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
So I guess that whole "when you eat things from this world, you can become resident of this world" thing applies to all food and not just sweets huh. Also dumbasses dissing stoneskin at will. :colbert:

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
I appreciate that Turbo Granny now has a perfect companion in Mai.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

if it wasn't Greed Island before, it is now.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

So I guess that whole "when you eat things from this world, you can become resident of this world" thing applies to all food and not just sweets huh. Also dumbasses dissing stoneskin at will. :colbert:

The kids are too young to have played games like Mortal Shell

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So the floating turtle is called Cowabunga, huh

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the turtles used to ride around in an intergalactic transdimensional giant floating cow head and used it to have crossover adventures with archie

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

panko posted:

the turtles used to ride around in an intergalactic transdimensional giant floating cow head and used it to have crossover adventures with archie

:confused:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Supremezero posted:

I appreciate that Turbo Granny now has a perfect companion in Mai.

Who knew that a perfect series could get more perfect?

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
So the shikigami are currency, huh? Are they just a game mechanic, after all? I'm very curious to see where this goes.

Welcome to the town of ice.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
The cast keeps growing lol Can't wait for when St Germain inevitably barges into the board game :allears:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
BBEG: Pathetic, only a couple of kids? You'll need an army to take me on!
[deafening unison]: OKAY!!!
*half of the planet's population comes in for a big throwdown*

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
BBEG: Welcome to the town of ice

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I hope the gunpla otaku comes back and inserts a gundam into the board that he pilots. The cast is so huge and I love that the writer can just put anything he wants into the manga and it'll make sense because honestly nothing in this world does. Maybe the next arc is based off Battle Royale, maybe it's based off Superhero comics, maybe it's based off YuGiOh. Nobody knows, and that's why it rules.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Azran posted:

The cast keeps growing lol Can't wait for when St Germain inevitably barges into the board game :allears:

I think for whatever reason he can't go in (or is afraid to go in) which is why he had to trick Zuma into going in

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I can't wait for the inevitable Turbo-Granny/St. Germaine clash, they obviously know each other cause TG called him "Hyper Geezer" when she stuck that microchip or whatever it was to her forehead.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/TatuYukinobu/status/1763583863442518289

more tatsu tower dungeon

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Tower Dungeon rules, so Tatsu has, unsurprisingly, great taste.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

its quite different thematically from any other nihei but is unmistakably him, it’s got the adventuring into the unknowable vibe that blame does and excellent monster designs. feels inflected by old-school crpgs, jrpgs, and the recent popularity of dungeon meshi and frieren. it is very good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the excavator's alliance have appeared on like 5 pages total, have done nothing of note, and i am completely obsessed with them.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Forgot to post how much I love the juxtaposition in this panel lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
riding bike dertermininedly

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
new one minute long teaser trailer

https://youtu.be/Qf4iaJ9K8_A

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is it new? Feels like a re-upload of the old trailer

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Captain Invictus posted:

Is it new? Feels like a re-upload of the old trailer

It's a re-cut of one of the long old ones, scenes have been juggled around.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Confirms Crunchyroll is streaming it at least.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I already need the soundtrack to it.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Crunchyroll and netflix both, apparently.

https://twitter.com/NetflixAnime/status/1766871638979596359

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Binged all that was out last week to pass the time at work and drat I can't believe I slept on it. Amazing series!!!!!!!!!!

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Binged all that was out last week to pass the time at work and drat I can't believe I slept on it. Amazing series!!!!!!!!!!

You were missing out but no longer.

A lot of people seemed to fall off in the first chapter or two because of the more problematic scenes but it really comes into it's own by like chapter 4 and it's all uphill from there.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

A win for Netflix. Can’t wait to see some of the insanity animated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Twitter post says they got Luffy/Krillin’s voice actor for Turbo Granny, that’s gonna be weird as hell but probably gonna rule.