Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's so fast that her backstory hasn't caught up yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jiji is gonna ruin everything by being too good a boy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's being a sex creep because that's what he thinks is the secret to okarun's popularity. it's not an intrinsic element to his character.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the action chapters are great, sure. but what i really like are the downtime chapters where all these idiot kids hang out and bicker.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that is probably the most relevant phrase she will ever learn

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Desumaytah posted:

Okarun more Tenchi than Tenchi.

Is there a Japanese folklore thing about a dude who is just the hottest dude? Like, "all the girls end the world over him"-hot?

Because I'm getting the feeling that Okarun's gonna be his own final boss and Momo is going to wreck the earth for him and win.

the difference is that it makes sense for girls to like okarun. he's cute and earnest and heroic. tenchi is a slightly damp cardboard cutout.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think sakata will improve as soon as vamola leaves. right now most of his lines consist of trying to convince a girl who doesn't speak the same language that she is obligated to go out with him. it's not a good look.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, that'd be the sekiha love love tenkyoken still.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
okarun is a good boy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Elite posted:

But the turbo nerd guy hasn’t even arrived yet.

Nemo2342 posted:

The Gang's all here, time to murder us some aliens.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aira almost always looks particularly cool

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's had her moments here and there, but she's up against the aliens that made her suit (out of people). they know more about it than she does. if vamola comes out of this intact, i expect she'll do better in the future.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whenever you want a mysterious gothic rear end in a top hat, bring in saint germain.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
probably not very high. granny knows her poo poo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well. popular-ish.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, you're an idiot. thanks, that clears things up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
not much. what's ofuda with you?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i really hope okarun tries a delinquent disguise. i'm sure it would be adorable.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, this is much more complex and strange than i was expecting.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh no, the downside of having only muscle heads!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the excavator's alliance have appeared on like 5 pages total, have done nothing of note, and i am completely obsessed with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, some are fictional instead.