Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
yay, I did it.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
God this manga rules

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
so since Momo did the sick piledriver does that mean new alien girl is gonna start making out with her once they get a proper translator?

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
i think the last few pages are supposed to be confusing until they fix the translator, tbh. This was a great chapter, loved Momo’s weird glowering jealous frog face especially.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Imho there aren’t enough girls, every new girl is new weird/funny Momo expressions and brings her one step closer to just admitting she wants to date Ken Takakura.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Tbh he just seems too polite to talk about his junk more than he has to, even in the context of “cryptids and yokai want my missing ball to power up with”, Okarun’s a very nice young lad that way.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Goddamn this was a good one.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
i can’t believe Okarun is loving dead and cucked, boy just can’t win

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
It’s too highly rated because of its content (re: the first chapter) to be on the app because of mobile store guidelines or something, but as long as you have a Jump subscription you can still read the whole thing there.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Were you not paying attention his name is Erosuke smdh

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Probably, but Vamola and her backstory were cool, we got lots of giant robot fights, and an alien armada got the poo poo punched out of them by a yokai so it’ll probably go by real fast on rereads.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Flair posted:

If it is (1) or (3), then that means Okarun is embodying vampiric traits. I do not recall the class rep seeing Okarun use his supernatural powers, though perhaps class rep has noticed that Okarun has gotten a lot of "attention" lately and believes that is central to being a vampire.

he literally walked right by her while he was in Turbo Mode while lifting stuff a normal high schooler should probably have struggled somewhat with.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Also the name of her maid cafe is Moe Moe Kikoho, so she just kinda grabbed at whatever was on hand and it happened to just also be the signature move of a popular manga character.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

dprk -i juche.deb posted:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet, but interesting potential reference: people are pointing out in the Japanese comments for this chapter that Zuma’s name (Zuma Unji) is remarkably similar to Jumanji

holy poo poo this manga rules

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Isekai Jumanji let’s loving goooo

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Rereading this, and as of wrapping up the Vamola arc, and probably a blistering hot take but this series is peak shonen. Can’t believe the author managed to make Kinta cool.

I guess objectively speaking having Reika just annihilate the aliens is slightly anticlimactic but the four page spread of her leering at the trapped army and then the punch is really, really loving good, and must have taken god knows how much effort to draw goddamn.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Twitter post says they got Luffy/Krillin’s voice actor for Turbo Granny, that’s gonna be weird as hell but probably gonna rule.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Having trailers with voice acting for a series that’s not gonna be released till October is making me more hype if anything. Means they’re gonna talk their time with it.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
lol at Momo not realizing the magic board game would have anti cheat contingency measures against psychic powers, she was so proud. It’s gonna be funny as heck if Okarun manages to blitz through the game with new girl because they have more than two collective brain cells between them.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

panko posted:

that that middle-aged man got caught in the game for most of his life… skill issue

Tbf there was only one of him, not a small army. If it was only me and I didn’t have esper/yokai powers I’d have probably just hid for twenty years too as long as there was unhealthy food to grab.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Well that escalated quickly. Which is saying something considering last chapter was a loving musou game inside the not-jumanji game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Seems like an issue easily solved by reading Dandadan with their Shonen Jump subscription, or for the low low cost of free on Mangaplus.