Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Nemo2342 posted:

The Gang's all here, time to murder us some aliens.

But the turbo nerd guy hasn’t even arrived yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

you just know he didn't have to do the slide but absolutely chose to

Quote from 4 weeks ago:

Eggplant Squire posted:

Robot Nerd is going to try and Akira slide his motorbike into that groupshot and kill two of them like Power from Chainsaw Man.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Nemo2342 posted:

He rocked up and was a complete jerk to everyone, then decides to showboat.

Yeah the robot is cool but I still find his character unpleasant. He’s no Minato but I would be happier if I didn’t have him making GBS threads up the cool vibes of the rest of the cast.

I like him.

Yeah he’s arrogant as hell and also kind of a loser, but that just means he can get dunked on by the rest of the characters.

He shows up, tries to showboat. It immediately blows up in his face, so we have some “GREAT, now we have to save two people” “Why he hell did even show up?!” reactions. Then he does something legitimately cool to turn things around.

I don’t think he’s a jerk either. He’s just trying way too hard to be cool and is terrible at picking up on social nuance. But he turned up to help them fight (because he didn’t realise they deliberately didn’t involve him lol), and immediately tried to save Vamola at personal risk to himself. And it was only 50% because he wanted to play with a cool robot.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Another bad day to be a Kinta doubter.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Elite posted:

And it was only 50% because he wanted to play with a cool robot.

Turns out the other 50% of his motivation was beautiful girls.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
I could not possibly be any more on board for DarkSouls-Fallguys-Jumanji-Candyland.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
LFG Giant Chef. I can deal with the Frog Adds.

Please, I’m a level 100 Sexy Vampire.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Can’t wait for supercop to arrest a marshmallow beholder and a licorice chimera.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Congratulations you’ve reached Castle Ganon. Now go do all the sidequests so that you can actually take on Castle Ganon.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Think it’s about 4000 enemy troops, so either Zuma is terrible at counting or I am.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Warriors.... are weak against mages!

Momo has too much exactly enough fun explaining the class advantages.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Mono: Noooo you’ve got to consider the type matchups
Zuma’s Gang: haha 200 muscleheads go brrrrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Jerkface posted:

Honestly I hope this cop is completely normal (by human cop standards) and has to keep fighting progressively more bizarre creatures, and stays unfazed

I want them to go on a time travel adventure and for him to try arresting dinosaurs, whilst quoting provisions against large dogs.