Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

yeah but that part goes away pretty quickly and is easy to ignore. and it’s only happened that one time
This series is high energy fun, good art, and now I can officially say it has an adorable couple. This kind of chapter demands being read in two-page mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Oh lord we have a moron entering the fray.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Old women are STRONG!

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

Oh you mean because that one girl died at the end of the last chapter? Hmm, well that’s a bummer, but let’s take a look and see how this plays o:stare::cry::smithicide:

Yeah, coming off the back of someone literally dying, a very well portrayed mother losing her daughter and killing herself really just punched below the belt.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Could have been a part of the past chapter if this were a monthly series, but glad mama got a happy ending.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Non speed scans for those of us with patience.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The fact that the Author is a huge fan of Ultraman makes for some neat references (The arm pose the aliens use to deploy the Awesome Zone being the one used by Ultraman Taro. The aliens also are modeled after Dada).

I think I've warmed up to the new girl now that she's not just a load so I guess nearly dying was worth the love triangle she brought with her.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Other than the creature referencing an ABBA song I got nothing. Since it's with the aliens it's probably a cryptid although them having manufactured it might mean something else as we don't know about Shin Loch Nessy or the Flatworm alien.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Well now he's more obviously a mantis shrimp so maybe he's not a cryptid at all? Unless this is related to the Giant Shrimp purported to have appeared in Washington State.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
https://twitter.com/TatuYukinobu/status/1432547771039420421

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
When I tell people that this series is Dumb fun I mean it the best way possible. It's so absurd to get The loch ness Godzilla combined with two ultraman monsters, one of which is also getting a pay cut from his genital obsessed overlord. All while three kids strip down in their school now turned a pool so the resident psychic can squirt her friend through her ESP hands :allears: I love it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RIP all the artists for doing this weekly because this chapter was absolutely stunning.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
That's one hell of a first page. RIP their social status

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

I love this explanation though

Imagining martians being repelled by a Sasquatch just tickles my ribs.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I did not predict that we'd Be getting the shrimp dude as a permanent party member

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Ex Chapter
Looks like we got some Monkey Trouble but also RIP the Golgo 13 mangaka.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Also today's Tokusatsu reference Spectreman, both the simian alien and the head of his club being the titular heroes head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm7XQ_HtmXc

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Finally, a sensible reason to abduct cows and I can also support it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
What the heck Dandadan. I wasn't expecting to feel something this chapter but here we are.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I legitimately didn't notice the addition even though it's visible on the first page with the entryway immediately shown in the next one. That's nice and spooky

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Grouchio posted:

The hateocracy has been consumed.

Based deathworm.

Been a long time since I've seen the mongolion deathworm get some love but man am I loving it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The MC Escher house layout makes a lot of sense now when you realize that every time a sacrifice was made in the modern era, the Kita clan just buries the previous house and builds a new on on top of the increasingly tall hill. That's why Jiji and the crew had to scale so many steps to get to the current house.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

yum posted:

that's the most direct application of squats I've seen in a fight yet

That moment and "I'm Home" make this chapter a 10/10

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Jiji gonna become Urien from Street Fighter and the house ability is gonna turn into an Aegis Reflector.

We really do need a jump crossover fighting game because Dandadan doesn't have a huge cast but the 4 main characters (cat god Turbo granny would be associated with Momo) would absolutely be fun to play as.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I think the Priest is going to be showing up more in the future. He got a partial Iggy treatment

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
What a reunion. Using the body double as an iron maiden was genius.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

Seeing that spread chopped up like that is giving me conniptions and the fact that this is the official reader is making it all the sadder.

You can change the orientation to horizontal using the three dots in the top right. It bothers me to to see spreads broken, much less this series

Lt. Lizard posted:

So we are getting a bit Ranma and half in here, huh?

Was not expecting that throwback myself.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
:rock:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Oh boy, is this going to be the arc where people made bad decisions because trusting Turbo Granny is not a good call. I also agree with eyebrow monk, the Evil Eye needs to go and I wouldn't be mad at the story for not redeeming this curse like it had with Silky Acrobat. Sometimes a curse is a curse and there's no coming back from that, especially with how I understand eastern myths and folklore.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Patware posted:

This is truly a perfect comic
Paints a smile on my face most chapters.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Manifest Dynasty posted:

Amazing coincidence with Dr. Strange here.

Except This plot and the motivations for characters make sense

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This one as well.
https://twitter.com/koikanazawa/status/1531289757590102018

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

Turbo Granny beginning to really love these kids and is going to feel real bad when she eventually gets around to killing them

This is basically my sentiment. I don't trust Granny or AcroSilky and eventually the other shoe will drop. But for now I'll give her a nod of endorsement for helping Okarun man up a bit more.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Patware posted:

"nice cock"

:emptyquote:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

holy poo poo

JENNIFER!

LOPEZ!

ANACONDA!
Dandadan really does deserve to get at least 4 slots in the next Jump mashup fighting game. :allears:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Took me until the last page to realize he's just minecraft steve

Ok. I wasn't the only one.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The authors transparent love for ultraman is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012