Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Hello, thread goons. I just read this whole manga while reading along with this thread as I went and it was in all respects a magical experience. Dandadan is loving great. My friends are probably already sick of hearing me gush about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

It's... I'm sure it's fine guys, right? Right? :ohdear:

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

This cop has rapidly jumped up the list of my favorite characters in a way I didn't think was possible at this point. This series is so amazing.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

It seems like we can pretty comfortably conclude that Turbo Granny is basically good now. She seemed genuinely concerned over Momo's injuries.

I'm not so sure about this yet, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on what Turbo Granny will ask for given that Okarun promised her "anything" in exchange for her help rescuing Momo.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

This chapter ruled. Echoing what others have said about the panel designs/choreography. My expectations for the anime adaptation of this just keep getting higher. Please be good, anime.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

GloomMouse posted:

I feel really dumb for not putting it together

It took me like an hour after I read the chapter and I'm still mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Oof. That genuinely hurt to read. I didn't need this gut punch this week Dandadan.