Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

read all chapters on viz the past two days. this thing hits right. very fun, kinda wish i had held off on reading it until it had like 50 chapters it was a good short binge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

aira's criticism word bubble's cracked me up.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

the art has been top notch the whole run but battle grannies is stepping it up. Really impressive that this is a weekly.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

this manga is very good.

also

Captain Invictus posted:

DANDADAN: Why is this testicle joke comic making me cry

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Terrible news, my least favorite had a sick entrance and I like him now

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

holy poo poo what a chapter. also poignant chapter timing given the bombing of hiroshima was aug, 6th.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

momo referencing don frye vs takayama is cracking me up. this manga makes me smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

how is the art so loving good? tatsu really delivers insane art on such a tight timeline.