Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

this was a mixed rules match between jienotsu (kickboxer) and shinya aoki (grappler) where the first round was kickboxing and the second round was full MMA rules.

the guy getting knocked out, shinya aoki is a terrifyingly strong and skilled grappler despite looking like a creepy sex pervert nerd. he's also a creepy sex pervert nerd and an all around piece of poo poo. he got through the kickboxing round by running down the clock throwing drop kicks and tons of goofy poo poo that circumvented the rules.

this was the start of the second round. jienotsu was everyone's hero that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

coconono posted:

ok what did Shinya Aoki do to get labeled a creepy sex pervert?

he used to creep on female journalists in japan

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

the legendary sprawl of keith jardine

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
does anyone have any gifs of katsunori kikuno crescent kicking people's livers to powder? i just randomly thought about him today, i thought his style was going to revolutionise MMA but instead he decided to invite people to punch him in the face to prove the invincible warrior spirit of karate and his career fell off a cliff.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

instantly heard a voice in my head say eleven and JUAAAAAN