Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I was just looking at an old wrestling show card today that had Dan Bobish on it, against Vader in Japan. He also had a match with former UFC & sumo guy Yoji Anjo in the same company. And a 3 way match in 2004 for Dream Stage Entertainment's wrestling company Hustle: Bobish vs Mark Coleman vs Giant Silva. And had another match where he tagged with Pride ref & guys getting murdered because he's terrible at his job afficianado Yuji Shimada.

The idea that he's just a guy with a normal rear end job, helping old people to hear, logically it makes sense but seeing him in that white coat is wild. That is not a man built for normal people work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The only song with fighters I will ever need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8gPYZ2P31o

Can't imagine how much it burned Pat Miletich inside to be rapping.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

LobsterMobster posted:

i miss having ready and easy access to moat fights

Is YAMMA out there somewhere easy to access? I deeply love that absolutely horrendous idea.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I only remember Cane existed because for years I thought his nickname was Bantha, like after the Star Wars beast.