Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Wagner Prado will forever and always be "my Guy". He was 8-0 in Brazil and took a short notice fight against Phil Davis. Davis poked Prado in the eye with 90 seconds left in the first round. It was called a no contest. Two months later he got his rematch against Phil Davis and lost in the 2nd round via submission with like 30 seconds left in the round. Per Wikipedia he had one more fight in the UFC Ildemar Alcāntara and lost by kneebar in the 2nd round. So after starting 8-0 he went 0-2-1. He never fought in the UFC but has managed to go a very respectable 8-5-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CommonShore posted:

He actually looked good in that first Davis fight up til the poke as I recall. He was probably fighting the best fight of his whole career up to that foul.

Oh yeah he looked awesome, I thought he was going to be the next Brazillian killer, then eye poke. I remember him like begging the ref not to stop the fight and I felt so bad for him.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
What I remember about Sylvester Terkay was how good his manager Elijah Burke was.