Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Judakel posted:

that reminds, he probably keeps a document of things people have done because he has brought this up multiple times. truly pathetic.

this person is Judakel and needs throwing into the sun so that he is imprisoned at its core forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Meltdown may has been great. MPF is no longer a D&D mod.

the legend of arf grows

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

my girlfriend is over 18 and that's fine by me

this is so brave of you

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Brain Candy posted:

the legend of arf grows

I am truly in awe of the results of him lightly trolling.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
he uses soft against hard, the judo of posting

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Valko posted:

I really, really want to be the mod of FYAD.

post a number in the ik contest

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i just wanted to bbe a moderator

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i hereby state, and mean all that i say, that i never have been and never will be a candidate for moderator; that if nominated by any thread, i should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected i should decline to serve

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Gringostar posted:

i hereby state, and mean all that i say, that i never have been and never will be a candidate for moderator; that if nominated by any thread, i should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected i should decline to serve

:blessed:

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Gringostar posted:

Here here

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Valko posted:

I really, really want to be the mod of FYAD.

Willing to sockpuppet . Send me a PM and let's make some probies

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I believe, I, a yahoo answers refugee would be an excellent addition to the mod squad

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Well I would exact revenge on my posting enemies, who definitely know who I am.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Well I would exact revenge on my posting enemies, who definitely know who I am.

If given mod buttons I would shirk all of my duties and exclusively harass my posting enemies

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i just had a meltdown on the cspam discord for banning my trans friend in the past and also because a few people defending george hw for copping a feel with dementia and got into it with zdr. i will stand up for the disenfranchised posters of cspam if chosen

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

counterpoint: cspam doesn't need more mods and the guy that got demodded was indicative of what starts to happen when a forum is overmoderated

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Marzzle posted:

counterpoint: cspam doesn't need more mods and the guy that got demodded was indicative of what starts to happen when a forum is overmoderated

i promise i will probably burn out too quickly for this to be a problem

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

i just had a meltdown on the cspam discord for banning my trans friend in the past and also because a few people defending george hw for copping a feel with dementia and got into it with zdr. i will stand up for the disenfranchised posters of cspam if chosen

No one cares and tldr but it looks like your drama make you excellent mod material

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
when you become a mod they show you a video of lowtax from a 2nd camera angle beating his wife, and then you say "Okay where do i sign up?"

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

imagine lining up and making the best argument for being the one to stick your dick into a hornet nest as one side laughs and high fives and the other golf claps and thanks you for your service

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gringostar posted:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmao imagine posting on a discord for a discussion forum

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
youre not a true fan unless you delve into the expanded SA universe

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

actually discord power clique drama is everything wrong with cspam

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
for the chosen posters of this servile, the wonders of the mod forum await. WHO will you choose to be your PTRON master? there are four

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmao why would you admit this

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Marzzle posted:

actually discord power clique drama is everything wrong with cspam

wait theres seriously a discord?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Still laughing about MPP giving himself a sixer

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lollontee posted:

wait theres seriously a discord?

theres like a dozen lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Marzzle posted:

theres like a dozen lmao

jesus wept

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

howdy folks whatd I miss

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Regarde Aduck posted:

this person is Judakel and needs throwing into the sun so that he is imprisoned at its core forever

this guy only posts to complain about other posters. leash him to qcs like the dog he is

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Yossarian-22 posted:

what

Marzzle posted:

theres like a dozen lmao

WHAT

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

Marzzle posted:

theres like a dozen lmao

I was briefly looking for the discord, but if it's just clique and drama posting I'm not that interested.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

discord is the cancer that will metastasize and kill the forums

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

unironic gently caress you if youre on a discord to post about your posting

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Augus posted:

howdy folks whatd I miss

arf said a movie was bad and three mods exploded into ash like vampires in blade

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

discords for like video games or whatever are good though. I don't know how you'd organize anything without it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

discords for like video games or whatever are good though. I don't know how you'd organize anything without it

discord about a hobby/game etc good. discord about posting very very bad