Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
make me a mod and i will ban all who admit to posting about posting on discord; otherwise, i will enforce no rules and read no reports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I dunno the true number of cspam discords but i'd say since there was at least one offsite spawned by CSPAM (and it's like 1000% easier to click the "MAKE DISCORD CHANNEL" button) I'd imagine there's a new one spawned just about any time 2 superstars get in a slap fight

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

arf said a movie was bad and three mods exploded into ash like vampires in blade

what movie was it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Marzzle posted:

I dunno the true number of cspam discords but i'd say since there was at least one offsite spawned by CSPAM (and it's like 1000% easier to click the "MAKE DISCORD CHANNEL" button) I'd imagine there's a new one spawned just about any time 2 superstars get in a slap fight

heavy is the discord that bears the clowns

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Marzzle posted:

actually discord power clique drama is everything wrong with cspam

TRUMP *clique*

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Augus posted:

what movie was it

fast and furious 4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buck Wildman posted:

heavy is the discord that bears the clowns

:golfclap:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Buck Wildman posted:

arf said a movie was bad and three mods exploded into ash like vampires in blade

arf sure knows how to finesse it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

listen I just want power struggle dramas to play out in somethingawful plz post your content locally and CREATE JOBS right here in a historically disadvantaged community

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

I just wanted a not-insufferable leftist discord but I suppose that's too much to ask for :sweatdrop:

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Buck Wildman posted:

hes right and ARF ARF ARF

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

fast and furious 4

yep, that’ll do it

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i will free larry and lastgirl

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

if you’d said Kung Pow I would’ve gone berserk

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Marzzle posted:

to this day there is a nitecrew chat where multiple old forums posters who have gotten in trouble for sending dick pics unsolicited still congregate and even administer

as forums mod i will end the culture of unsolicited dick pics and continue the tradition of mod meltdowns

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Augus posted:

if you’d said Kung Pow I would’ve gone berserk

i don't know who that is

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

What yall need is a crazy as gently caress trans woman with Big Spirit Energy

<---

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
make everyone the janitor of their own posting

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
no wait, smarxist banned me from a cspam discord back in the days for admitting that i disagreed with cascadebetas views on gender politics

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i think he got banned from his own discord later

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Riot Bimbo posted:

What yall need is a crazy as gently caress trans woman with Big Spirit Energy

<---

does that let you spirit bomb really well? I’m down for that.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lollontee posted:

no wait, smarxist banned me from a cspam discord back in the days for admitting that i disagreed with cascadebetas views on gender politics

how ironic....

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tiler Kiwi posted:

make everyone the janitor of their own posting

who shitposts the shitposters?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
we need cascade beta back. the queen of drama. mf'in essay length qcs post. thats what the people yearn for.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lollontee posted:

i think he got banned from his own discord later

This happened with BNR too lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
friends i think we all know the truth: this forum is a bunch of fuckin nerds

and we all know the natural enemy of the nerd is the jock

therefore i propose we import several mods from SAS and TFF to beat up the nerds, take their lunch money, and stuff them in lockers

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

friends i think we all know the truth: this forum is a bunch of fuckin nerds

and we all know the natural enemy of the nerd is the jock

therefore i propose we import several mods from SAS and TFF to beat up the nerds, take their lunch money, and stuff them in lockers

someone's never seen a pic from a TFF goonmeet

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

cspam doesn't need more mods everything is fine crawl back to your discord fiefdoms you loving weirdos

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Marzzle posted:

cspam doesn't need more mods everything is fine crawl back to your discord fiefdoms you loving weirdos

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Marzzle posted:

being a mod here will keep me away from the discord so it'll be good for my mental well being

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i will destroy the fiefdoms, purge the sex pests and establish a shogunate in which all cspams answer to my rule

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Yossarian-22 posted:

being a mod here will keep me away from the discord so it'll be good for my mental well being

big discord weirdo energy in this post sorry I cannot endorse :(

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

discord is for gamers only

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

mod me just so I serve as the second so mods too weak of will to autoban just have to hit preview and I perma them so it's quick and painless

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

present your discord’s gamer credentials or be destroyed

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm just joking don't loving mod me

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Homeless Friend posted:

we need cascade beta back. the queen of drama. mf'in essay length qcs post. thats what the people yearn for.

she was incredible content, truly. a monumental poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Augus posted:

present your discord’s gamer credentials or be destroyed

it'd be a good criteria for new mods if cspam actually needed any. if you're in some weird subforum meta discord you just shouldn't be allowed to mod lest you feel a need to champion your dumbass pals and defend them from getting roasted for their lovely posting